[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

"
Raiowned wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if you did no take potency of will on purpose, should be massive dps boost on bosses, especially if they are not very mobile. Or did you deem it not necessary and wanted to use the points elsewhere? Thanks

Not worth 6 points. Reason is: the hardest bosses for this build are super mobile, so increased duration isn't going to help you much. Bosses that stay still and/or can be taunted are easy regardless.
Hey, I'm up to level 66 so I've got everything equipped except for the belt. My watchers eye has ES on hit so I'm trying to use Grace instead Vitality. But Grace requires 50% mana reservation when Vitality is only 35%. In the aura calculator it shows it only requires 30%. Is this from some skills in the passive tree I don't have yet?
Last edited by Caressingmink3 on Feb 4, 2018, 8:27:56 PM
"
Hey, I'm up to level 66 so I've got everything equipped except for the belt. My watchers eye has ES on hit so I'm trying to use Grace instead Vitality. But Grace requires 50% mana reservation when Vitality is only 35%. In the aura calculator it shows it only requires 30%. Is this from some skills in the passive tree I don't have yet?

It's in the FAQ: https://poe.mikelat.com/#5XWs95/tNrp.ei/tr.b_/rDHb.rL

You need a level 3 enlighten. Socket it into the vertex so it becomes level 4 then link grace.
Ah dumb question, I wasn't familiar with this support gem. Thank you.
Last edited by Caressingmink3 on Feb 5, 2018, 3:17:41 PM
just started this build and was thinking about abyss jewels, cold damage to spells works with icestorm too right?

Last edited by Tomikxx on Feb 5, 2018, 11:06:53 PM
If anyone is using Spell Cascade with this build and having trouble with lag try not using it. The game was basically not playable due to lag by the time I got to Act7 and was still using it. When i would hit a abyss crack the whole game would freeze. As soon as I took it out almost no lag, made a world of difference.

FYI it wasnt to bad till I got to act7. Also, this was on my xbox one elite.
well im starting act 5 on my laptop and no lags at all,
So i just hit 90 and have my dmg gems near max with quality. using the same jewels, passives and gear (obviously) i can only hit 10k tooltip dmg. i know tooltip isnt very good indicator but that is a huge discrepancy. Just curious if you could help me figure out how im missing an additional 60% overall dmg.

Edit:
I see where you have elemental overload and arcane surge. ignore me ^
Last edited by Couger2274 on Feb 10, 2018, 2:27:24 PM
Just put down Shaper and his Guardians with this build deathless. But it was probably one of the worst builds from level 12 to level 66, where everything comes together. This is not for newbies. It was much more expensive than in the title, so budget down below is more realistic. But I did this build as last build in the league, so I sink rest of currency into it.

Prices in Abyss mid league:
The Whispering Ice 6 sockets - 12c
The Vertex - 20c
Shavronne's Wrappings 6 sockets - 120c
Shaper's Touch - 4c
Sin Trek - 8c
Astramentis - 29c
Perandus Signet - 27c
Perandus Signet - 29c
Cyclopean Coil - 1c
Pure Talent - 19c
Watcher's Eye freeze immune and discipline ES on hit - 2ex
Fertile Mind - 2c
Fertile Mind - 1c
Brute Force Solution - 2c
Rare Abyss Jewel - 7c
Rare Abyss Jewel - 10c
Enlighten Level 3 - 16c

Gems level 20:
Purity of Fire - 2c
Purity of Ice - 8c
Purity of Lightning 10c
Grace - 10c

I had many of quality gems from my previous characters. Total cost of character was 2 exalted + 339 chaos + couple more currency for colouring and linking.

How do you deal with chaos DOT while mapping ?
Edit: Nevermind, somehow I missed the Shav body armor.
Last edited by MachiSama on Feb 11, 2018, 4:29:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info