[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

The vertex is 30 c lol. Gonna be broke by the time I'm geared up. Good thing I found shavs a few days ago. Having a hard time getting a Astramentis, there's only a few for sale, and some are 3ex. But I just got my 2nd perandus!
I used to play a witch build like this back in the day, glad to see it is still viable! How good is a watcher eye with Purity Of Ice Take Physical As Ice if we forego leech/have it on astramentis/boots?
I saw some questions about leeching on here and not exactly sure how well it was solved. I lucked into a .4% any damage leech enchant on my boots and didn't look back. Once the storm is going I sit in the middle of mobs and it acts like a vaal pact phys dmg build. Once I hit 85 or so I'm going to start doing Uber lab service or grind in order to get the enchants on gloves and helmet. I'll let you know what I come up with. Btw forgot to say that this build is super fun and easy. Like you said not a starter build but easily doable once your league starter had earned a few hundred c
"
You guys really get all this gear for 2ex? Perandus is 1ex each on xbox =/. Astramentis is gonna be another 1 or 2 ex.

Ah, I didn't take xbox prices into account. These are all prices from the PC version mid-league.
Yah, it's all good, I managed to get everything. I'm only up to lvl 40 atm as I've Been playing my slayer still as well but I'm having fun with the build thus far. One question, do I take CWDT, immortal call and increased duration up to level 20?
One more thing, do I want to use blood magic paired with auras when I'm low lvl?
Nice build. Actually did end game for the first time with this. I face tanked minotaur but died to shaper. I guess it's a fight you need to practice a bit cause I wasn't expecting to get one shot by the frost bolts with 10k energy shield. In phase 2 my zana portal had ice vertexes under it so couldn't do it. Oh well whatever, I guess I saw the end and I'll end my journey here.
"
Yah, it's all good, I managed to get everything. I'm only up to lvl 40 atm as I've Been playing my slayer still as well but I'm having fun with the build thus far. One question, do I take CWDT, immortal call and increased duration up to level 20?

"
One more thing, do I want to use blood magic paired with auras when I'm low lvl?

Yes, you'll want to level CODT to level 20 so you can use a level 20 stone golem as well as a longer immortal call duration. FYI, increased duration can be any level. So if you want you can have a 1 CODt-1 IC- lv 20 duration and it still works.

We can reserve life because of shavs. Otherwise chaos damage is going to instantly kill you. So no, wait until you equip shavs first before you start reserving life.

"
Gentso wrote:
Nice build. Actually did end game for the first time with this. I face tanked minotaur but died to shaper. I guess it's a fight you need to practice a bit cause I wasn't expecting to get one shot by the frost bolts with 10k energy shield. In phase 2 my zana portal had ice vertexes under it so couldn't do it. Oh well whatever, I guess I saw the end and I'll end my journey here.

Sorry I didn't record the whole video. Shaper's attacks are fairly slow, so you don't want to face tank them. You need to run up to the regen globes to proc them before they get to the center so you don't have an issue.

He can't be taunted so don't bother with a decoy totem, you can swap it for a regen totem if you want.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Feb 1, 2018, 10:42:51 PM
thanks for the quick replies man, im having a lot of fun with this build its exactly what i was looking for. Im curious tho, is there any other movement skills we could use instead of Flame Dash? I'm so used to Leap Slam, Flame Dash seems kinda lame in comparison. Do you use it mostly for activating Arcane Surge? I have Brightbeak with Leap Slam/Faster Attacks on my swap I use for traveling long distances. Thanks again, this is my first caster so alot of this is new to me, so I appreciate the guide and all your help!
Hi, I was wondering if you did no take potency of will on purpose, should be massive dps boost on bosses, especially if they are not very mobile. Or did you deem it not necessary and wanted to use the points elsewhere? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info