[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
so I hit 68, equipped everything but I'm unable to trigger all auras and I'm not seeing where I messed up.

purity of lighting/fire/elements, clarity and discipline are all usable, I dont have enough life to activate purity of ice or enough mana reserve anything else there either. I mean if i bought a vitalty watchers eye then maybe I'd have enough life to do purity of Ice, but probably not enough mana to even use vitality for the benefit watches eye gives

edit: I figured out it was my blood magic too low of a level, I switched a level 11 gem out for a level 19 and all of a sudden I could activate everything linked to it, though my cold res is only 57% for some reason, I'm gonna have to go through the skill tree and make sure I didnt miss some nodes or something. I still dont have enough mana to turn vitality on though

edit 2: annnnnd im dumb. I never picked up Frost walker. it brought me to 72% cold, but that can be solved by higher level skill gems.

only remaining issue is not enough mana to activate vitality. guess that will have to come with character levels or something

first of... use lvl 1 clarity (yours is 16) otherwise you wont be able to get all auras

2nd you did not pick up the 2 aura nodes top right of scion (you dont need the 3rd one only the 2 before) also you have 2x 30 str node and the 4% mana node towards the jewel slot (near Chaos Inoculation), you should reset those 3 nodes to get the aura nodes and i would recommend to go towards primal spirit in the ranger area for the increased mana + strength/int since it puts your strength above your dex and after that to get the 2 mana nodes in the witch area.... before that you wont be able to use flammability wheen you activate clarity (i would only activate it after you picked up those nodes)

edit: also use lvl 14 blood magic for maximum results (and look that you have the same gem setup as the OP in terms of where what gems are)
Last edited by Asura2468 on Jan 20, 2018, 2:33:05 PM
Hi, ty for build lvl 75 but my ES is low compared with your video atziri lvl 70 :c, what i'm doing wrong?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.2/AAAABAUDAQQHBx4QWBEtEVARlhcvGYoajxzcHRQdqh8CIvQpTyycLR8tqC9vMtE2xTdHRUdGcUlRSbFMs1IpVdZV4FZIWFpcil9qX7Bk52ZUaxdrrG0Zb55wu35sf8aApIDggpuDCYP3hMWFe4dljHaPGo9Gj_qSK5MnlSCVLpswm7WePKEvoqOlGKcIpyuvja-bsZC0DLUEt9a-gL6KwGbBxcHzwzrKSsrT0B_Q0NWm12rXz9gk2RPbWeGI5CLr7uwY7DjviO_r8NX22vfB-Tf53frS-wk=?accountName=iagorammiro&characterName=LLTestt
I've updated the pastebin to include Devotion within Brute Force Solution. The passive tree link has also been updated but for some reason it's still showing as "an older version" of the passive tree.

I've included an additional section for jewel sockets under the additional build info section. I noticed a lot of you are not putting fertile minds in the correct location.

"
iagorammiro wrote:
Hi, ty for build lvl 75 but my ES is low compared with your video atziri lvl 70 :c, what i'm doing wrong?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.2/AAAABAUDAQQHBx4QWBEtEVARlhcvGYoajxzcHRQdqh8CIvQpTyycLR8tqC9vMtE2xTdHRUdGcUlRSbFMs1IpVdZV4FZIWFpcil9qX7Bk52ZUaxdrrG0Zb55wu35sf8aApIDggpuDCYP3hMWFe4dljHaPGo9Gj_qSK5MnlSCVLpswm7WePKEvoqOlGKcIpyuvja-bsZC0DLUEt9a-gL6KwGbBxcHzwzrKSsrT0B_Q0NWm12rXz9gk2RPbWeGI5CLr7uwY7DjviO_r8NX22vfB-Tf53frS-wk=?accountName=iagorammiro&characterName=LLTestt

You didn't spec out of the hybrid wheels. That's 8 wasted points.

Your sin trek is low-rolled. It has a huge range to it. Yours is 124 ES, mine has 192. Try to find ones with a bit more ES on them.
Your vertex is 264 ES and mine is 293 ES
Your shavs is 304 and mine is 337.

Collectively that is 131 more base ES. Which then gets scaled by the huge amount of int and some passive tree nodes.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 20, 2018, 7:40:57 PM
"
Asura2468 wrote:

first of... use lvl 1 clarity (yours is 16) otherwise you wont be able to get all auras

2nd you did not pick up the 2 aura nodes top right of scion (you dont need the 3rd one only the 2 before) also you have 2x 30 str node and the 4% mana node towards the jewel slot (near Chaos Inoculation), you should reset those 3 nodes to get the aura nodes and i would recommend to go towards primal spirit in the ranger area for the increased mana + strength/int since it puts your strength above your dex and after that to get the 2 mana nodes in the witch area.... before that you wont be able to use flammability wheen you activate clarity (i would only activate it after you picked up those nodes)

edit: also use lvl 14 blood magic for maximum results (and look that you have the same gem setup as the OP in terms of where what gems are)

Thanks, once i made these adjustments all was working. I guess I dont quite understand the mechanics behind blood magic though, as to why a level 14 works bu a level 19 doesnt. either way i bought a 14/18 one for like 2c and it worked. I completely overlooked those 2 nodes by Scion too.

right now at 70 I'm up to 6,591 ES. I dont feel like that's to bad. some of my rolls on items could be better, maybe I'd be looking at 7k or so if I had closer to perfect on every item, then theres all the point I'll spend from here on that help. I'm a little hesitant to say I'll ever see 10k ES, but I think it will still be good.

I noticed the OP's character is using jewels like Fertile mind and Brute force solution however in th guide theres a link poe.trade showing you rares with 7% ES. do those unique jewels end up being better than a rare with +attributes and %ES? just comparing them in PoB it seems you'll loose ES but I guess gain damage since its INT
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jan 20, 2018, 9:02:49 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
Asura2468 wrote:

Thanks, once i made these adjustments all was working. I guess I dont quite understand the mechanics behind blood magic though, as to why a level 14 works bu a level 19 doesnt. either way i bought a 14/18 one for like 2c and it worked. I completely overlooked those 2 nodes by Scion too.

right now at 70 I'm up to 6,591 ES. I dont feel like that's to bad. some of my rolls on items could be better, maybe I'd be looking at 7k or so if I had closer to perfect on every item, then theres all the point I'll spend from here on that help. I'm a little hesitant to say I'll ever see 10k ES, but I think it will still be good.

I am currently lvl 86 and have 9.7 k ES with decent rolls on gear. Just killed cymeria for the first time and it was so easy (map mods were easy and didnt vaal though). Not the fastest map farmer but very powerfull. Just bought an emperor's wit for 4 ex and need the vitality leech + freeze immune watchers eye( just got a cheap freeze immune one for now and its seems enough for now). Best part is I dont have to look for 20 ex to buy a good claw or six 3 ex jewels to feel good about the build.
THANX OP!!!
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

I noticed the OP's character is using jewels like Fertile mind and Brute force solution however in th guide theres a link poe.trade showing you rares with 7% ES. do those unique jewels end up being better than a rare with +attributes and %ES? just comparing them in PoB it seems you'll loose ES but I guess gain damage since its INT

This build has 7 jewel sockets.
1. Watcher's Eye
2. Pure Talent
3. Brute Force Solution
4. Fertile Mind
5. Fertile Mind
6. Rare Jewel
7. Rare Jewel

That's why in the cost I put "2 rare jewels" as the only non-uniques.

I've added a section under additional build info as to where to put brute force solution and fertile mind. Please take a look.
"
skyscan wrote:
I've updated the pastebin to include Devotion within Brute Force Solution. The passive tree link has also been updated but for some reason it's still showing as "an older version" of the passive tree.

I've included an additional section for jewel sockets under the additional build info section. I noticed a lot of you are not putting fertile minds in the correct location.

"
iagorammiro wrote:

Spoiler

You didn't spec out of the hybrid wheels. That's 8 wasted points.

Your sin trek is low-rolled. It has a huge range to it. Yours is 124 ES, mine has 192. Try to find ones with a bit more ES on them.
Your vertex is 264 ES and mine is 293 ES
Your shavs is 304 and mine is 337.

Collectively that is 131 more base ES. Which then gets scaled by the huge amount of int and some passive tree nodes.

ty, i've made some changes, es 7.3k now(is to low yet but i'm try to up more)
one thing i have been wondering... what do you do for HoGM? Because of slayer culling you need tog et above 20% life. Do you simply deactivate vitality and put one of the puritys in its place? or is there a better option?
Last edited by Asura2468 on Jan 21, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Interesting build, will try it on standart. But I have a question, would it be better to use legacy pyre ring with 100% cold to fire conversion instead of a second ring? Also would a black sun helm with +14% int be as good as the vertex?
"
Lukin wrote:
Interesting build, will try it on standart. But I have a question, would it be better to use legacy pyre ring with 100% cold to fire conversion instead of a second ring? Also would a black sun helm with +14% int be as good as the vertex?

dont know about the ring but the helmet would cost me 1,1k ES and 2,8k evasion with 15% more int so prob. not that great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info