[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your build. It is possibly one of the most fun ones I've played. Would you be able to check my setup? I had to use rare boots for resistances since I had a 6L belly and my amulet isnt really good. Glyph Band rare ring I know isnt great but I had it in my stash so I decided to use it as well. I know ele damage% is almost a dead mod. Amulet isnt great because I had to get my last bit of resistance there but overall I'm loving this build so far. I'm guessing my next purchase should be a nice astral plate to reduce resistance requirements on other stuff but wanted to know your opinion on that. After that possibly that rare ring and amulet should change along with getting kaom's roots once I'm free'd up on resistances. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this if you have time

Thanks again for a great build and have fun :)
What do you think about this chest? Is it enough for endgame?
"
Riven_Moans wrote:
Thank you for checking out my gear, do you know which are the absolute best 3-4 stats on jewels for this build for best damage one of the mods being % life of course. For example is a 10% physical damage mod better than a 10% dual wielding mod. Or a crit strike multiplier better than x etc.

In terms of Jewels here's my list of which mods you should get in terms of priority (not counting life):

1. Crit Multi
2. Crit Multi
3. Crit Multi
4. Attack Speed
5. Generic % damage mods (ie % inc phys dmg while dual wielding, % inc melee phys dmg, etc)

Crit multi will be our best straight up dps increase but it'll be real expensive to get one with more than 2 multi mods typically. In terms of mods remember that the more specific the jewel the higher the range of rolls can be otherwise a mod that gives 10% phys dmg is the exact same as a mod that gives 10% phys dmg while dual wielding.

"
Ok, sooo... My problem is - which is rather weird for me - my survi. You guys can see my characters, they are public atm; im stacking armor HARD, so phys reduction with 7 charges is enough to tank through Eternal Lab with full keys alright, but with 5k hp on t11 hard modded maps ive got some problem with mobs (its not like im dying a lot, but very often i need to spam roar + instant life flask).

Also, i can hardly use Pantheon choice, since i cant tank through mobs on higher tier maps, i need too move for repositioning my char, or otherwise im dead.

Another problem is chaos resists - i need more of them, but i kinda cant get chaos res on my amus, since i need regular res + hp on them, and also int.

Any ideas? What should i do to get more tanky?

Get more hp. I'd respec some points out of damage nodes and even out of iron reflexes and I'd fill in the scion life wheel and optionally grab a few more 4% life nodes if u really need life. In terms of gear you could easily divine (or just buy) your starkonjas and kaoms roots as the life rolls on those are on the low end.

In my opinion life is a much better defensive node to spec into than armour since armour only works against certain damage abilities that aren't going to be a major threat to this build while having more HP will be effective against all damage types. Think of it this way going from 5k to 6k hp is effectively gaining ~17% damage reduction across the board.

"
at which level its a good idea to switch to endgame tree?

i am at 86 now, life at 6300, but i see that major progress somehow seems to require the endgame

tree ^^

but i think i will loose some life then

Whenever you feel like your gear is good enough to handle defenses without some of the nodes. The end game tree gives a substantial amount of damage to the build so I would swap to it as soon as you can afford to.

"
Could you check my profile and tell me what can I improve? I rerolled to this build yesterday still getting used to it.Also which gem do you recommend to use as 6L also which gloves/helm enchants? Had some problems with Chimera map but managed to do it and pushing more end game now. Thank you so much for the build btw!

Most of the gear looks good and the astral plate is real nice. Only thing that I would switch up is getting more optimal rings with better implicits and more damage mods along with being able to still cap your resistances. If you can upgrade your amulet to one with a % phys dmg gained mod as that will be a substantial dps increase. Besides that everything else looks good.

As for Chimera it's probably the hardest of the four guardians for this build but my advice is try to kill the minions the chimera spawns as fast as you can and try to make sure u kill each mini boss before they finish spawning. The snakes are especially deadly but if you're fast enough you should be fine.

"
Hello,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your build. It is possibly one of the most fun ones I've played. Would you be able to check my setup? I had to use rare boots for resistances since I had a 6L belly and my amulet isnt really good. Glyph Band rare ring I know isnt great but I had it in my stash so I decided to use it as well. I know ele damage% is almost a dead mod. Amulet isnt great because I had to get my last bit of resistance there but overall I'm loving this build so far. I'm guessing my next purchase should be a nice astral plate to reduce resistance requirements on other stuff but wanted to know your opinion on that. After that possibly that rare ring and amulet should change along with getting kaom's roots once I'm free'd up on resistances. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this if you have time

Thanks again for a great build and have fun :)

Anything I would have suggested you said already in your post. I would say that ele damage % isn't that bad of a mod considering we're gaining at least 50% of our phys dmg as elemental damage.
U-Atziri is cancer on this build but doable
Last edited by Riven_Moans on Jul 12, 2018, 5:43:53 PM
Scamera, Hello! Could u plz watch on my char ant tell me, what should i change for more DPS/Tanky.
And tell plz, is my enchant(40% more dps Cleave) good or i need to swap it on more AS?

Thanks!
"
Riven_Moans wrote:
Anyone had success farming uber atziri consistently? Max resistances, 5.8k hp, 8k armor, arctic armor all in town stats died on a'aali the mini boss before atziri, and got destroyed at atziri when the clone form appeared

I did uber atziri, but can't farm it due to not having fragments :(
i messed up a bit at vaals and trio (forgot to put conc in, did them with incr aoe)
Did shaper and red elder deathless(need to spawn uber eleder now)

My gear is far from perfect but any upgrade now cost a lot.
Build is going fine.

I bought two well rolled Ahn's and put 30% qual on them.

As I see it (without changing tree a little which I may do later) my focus will be dump some ex into rings/ammy later. I did put a little chaos res on an ammy (which cost me 1 fuse lol)

Minotaur is a joke, face tank all day long. Chimera adds are NASTY, so chaos res with those is almost a must for consistency.

Pretty much every map boss in the game is easy peasy and of course lab is trivial. Have not done Uber Atziri yet.

Well rolled items such as most of the things i have are still slightly pricey, but overall this build is very effective for cheap cheap, and will appeal especially to casual players who get a bit frustrated with some boss mechanics :0
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
Build is going fine.

Isn't this risky? Does the corruption remove 40% accuracy implicit?
"
Ynera wrote:
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
Build is going fine.

Isn't this risky? Does the corruption remove 40% accuracy implicit?

Does not remove accuracy, only better thing COULD be culling strike on offhand.
I don't understand using Resolute Technique on passive tree. If we want the crit multiplier from Ahn's Might, isn't it counterintuitive to use Resolue Technique(You never deal crit strikes)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info