[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Hi.
I have a 6L chest with 5 red and 1 blue.
What would be the best gems to use with this?
Thanks.
Do you get ur blue gems to level 20 or is that not really possible?
Hi!
i try this im now level 88, i saw some of ur tree and i saw that i dont have all that point u have:/
i dont know if you can see my caracter and items. i think im ok, today i get oskarm, i test, and i die too much and i back to my old gloves, then i get the helm (Starkonja´s Head), my old helm i think is better but i keep Starkonja´s for test more..

I have a good one armor for the build perfect, the problem is 5 link 6 sucked (3 red and 2 blue linked and one red is not link). i will take my time to make it in 6 link. the armor have 1280 armor, 22 light,37 cold and 38 fire resistance, 88 life plus 12% all resistances.. i try Belly beast but lose too much armor and resistance..

today a mobs drop me a Headhunter Leather Belt, From that moment when i have low life come a lot of buff i come big, mana, movement speed, attack speed ( i think is the belt im new when i get belt is come all that buff also come more buff but i dont know the name).

well sometime i think i die so fast if u look my caracter can u please tell me if i have something bad, i think i have more than the guia, i mean a lot of resistance, armor, life, also damage. but still think something is not working.

ahh the gloves Oskarm give a assassing´mark i have in automatic with gem Cast When Damage Taken Support
with Blood rage and Warlord´s Mark... all that debuff and buff start in the moment i get hit by a mobs.

well i know my english is not the best so sorry ... Please can u look what i doing, Passive Tree, Items all u can tell me is goona be good for me . Thx.

Headhunter is poor choice with this build, is in't really fast enough to majorly benefit, also it is shit for bossing. I would sell it and buy some nice gear :)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
Riven_Moans wrote:
Could you check out my profile and let me know anything to improve on thanks

The gear looks good. Only thing I would suggest would be divining up your amulet as the % of phys dmg gained roll can go from 10% to 15%. Otherwise your gearing is at the point where any marginal upgrade is going to cost multiple exalts.

"
Do you get ur blue gems to level 20 or is that not really possible?

Yes you absolutely do. Get Int from your gear and/or take the +30 int node on the duelist/ranger side of tree.

"
Hi.
I have a 6L chest with 5 red and 1 blue.
What would be the best gems to use with this?
Thanks.

You would probably still be better off with a 5l that has 2b/3r as there's no flexibility with the coloring for the first 5 gems. You absolutely need Conc effect/AOE for the damage/clear speed and you also absolutely need increased critical strikes to get above the low crit on the swords. If you had to pick one to get rid of it would have to be the increased critical strikes but I would suggest just running an uncorrupted 5l or recoloring your chest to 4r/2b.

"
Headhunter is poor choice with this build, is in't really fast enough to majorly benefit, also it is shit for bossing. I would sell it and buy some nice gear :)

If all you're going to do is map with the build then headhunter is a great belt but yeah it does nothing for bosses. I'd rather just swap in Belt of the Deceiver and hold onto the belt and/or reroll a mapping character since Headhunter is alot of fun for mapping. Besides that headhunter will hold it's value throughout the league and this build doesn't really improve that much with an extra ~60 or so exalts to invest in gear.

"
Hi!
i try this im now level 88, i saw some of ur tree and i saw that i dont have all that point u have:/
i dont know if you can see my caracter and items. i think im ok, today i get oskarm, i test, and i die too much and i back to my old gloves, then i get the helm (Starkonja´s Head), my old helm i think is better but i keep Starkonja´s for test more..

I have a good one armor for the build perfect, the problem is 5 link 6 sucked (3 red and 2 blue linked and one red is not link). i will take my time to make it in 6 link. the armor have 1280 armor, 22 light,37 cold and 38 fire resistance, 88 life plus 12% all resistances.. i try Belly beast but lose too much armor and resistance..

today a mobs drop me a Headhunter Leather Belt, From that moment when i have low life come a lot of buff i come big, mana, movement speed, attack speed ( i think is the belt im new when i get belt is come all that buff also come more buff but i dont know the name).

well sometime i think i die so fast if u look my caracter can u please tell me if i have something bad, i think i have more than the guia, i mean a lot of resistance, armor, life, also damage. but still think something is not working.

ahh the gloves Oskarm give a assassing´mark i have in automatic with gem Cast When Damage Taken Support
with Blood rage and Warlord´s Mark... all that debuff and buff start in the moment i get hit by a mobs.

well i know my english is not the best so sorry ... Please can u look what i doing, Passive Tree, Items all u can tell me is goona be good for me . Thx.

There's two big things that I would change with the build. First your flask set up is far from ideal as neither of your life flasks have bleed or freeze immunity and you're running a mana flask. Reroll your life flasks to have both of those things and drop your mana flask for a diamond flask. If you're having issues with mana I would drop arctic armour for now otherwise you should be leeching enough mana to sustain your skill. Overflowing chalice is decently fine but you still might want to swap it out for a damage flask like Lioneye's roar.

Second big thing is it looks like you're lacking on life rolls with gear as you also only have 5k life in total. Le Heup is not a good ring for this build because it doesn't have any life rolls. Drop both of them for rare rings with a lot of res and possibly a life roll and/or phys dmg rolls. If you still need Int and/or life I would also swap out Carnage Heart for an amulet with both of those things and some damage mods. Carnage Heart is a fine budget amulet but you really do need the stats from a rare amulet for this build. Once you make those changes and have enough resistances to still be capped without your boots I would switch to Kaom's Roots as those give a hefty amount of life. Going back to headhunter I would save that belt for when you're mapping and run Belt of the Deceiver which should give u more damage overall esp for bosses.

In terms of main hand skill you shouldn't be running both increased aoe and concentrated effect. You should be swapping between those for bosses and map clearing not running both at the same time. Put in increased critical strikes for one of your blue gem slots and have the other be for inc aoe/conc effect.

Lastly I would change up your CWDT setup. You don't have a source of +1 to curses yet you're running 2 curses. Either pick warlord's mark for a defensive curse or assassin's mark for an offensive curse. I'm also not 100% sold on running blood rage as well with the build as it sounds like the degen is causing you to get killed. I would drop it all together if that's the case.

Also as a side note your chest is perfectly good for the build but I wouldn't get hung up on getting a high amount of flat armor on this build as physical damage is hardly a problem as is.
Ok, sooo... My problem is - which is rather weird for me - my survi. You guys can see my characters, they are public atm; im stacking armor HARD, so phys reduction with 7 charges is enough to tank through Eternal Lab with full keys alright, but with 5k hp on t11 hard modded maps ive got some problem with mobs (its not like im dying a lot, but very often i need to spam roar + instant life flask).

Also, i can hardly use Pantheon choice, since i cant tank through mobs on higher tier maps, i need too move for repositioning my char, or otherwise im dead.

Another problem is chaos resists - i need more of them, but i kinda cant get chaos res on my amus, since i need regular res + hp on them, and also int.

Any ideas? What should i do to get more tanky?
Thank you for checking out my gear, do you know which are the absolute best 3-4 stats on jewels for this build for best damage one of the mods being % life of course. For example is a 10% physical damage mod better than a 10% dual wielding mod. Or a crit strike multiplier better than x etc.
at which level its a good idea to switch to endgame tree?

i am at 86 now, life at 6300, but i see that major progress somehow seems to require the endgame

tree ^^

but i think i will loose some life then
anyone use Reave with this weapon?
Could you check my profile and tell me what can I improve? I rerolled to this build yesterday still getting used to it.Also which gem do you recommend to use as 6L also which gloves/helm enchants? Had some problems with Chimera map but managed to do it and pushing more end game now. Thank you so much for the build btw!
Last edited by Shetzki on Mar 18, 2018, 1:22:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info