[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

How does this build feel at a depth of 300+?
Thank you very much for the guide indeed.

I do have a problem however, I seem to die more often than with every other character I've played so far. I have tried to follow this guide exclusively. Apart from dying every other map I run (tier 4-7 currently) I also have a dmg of only barely 47.000 with auras. This means that I can hack away at bosses for a long while.

Can you please have a look, and tell me if I'm missing something critical?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Any plans to update this for 3.5?
Will it work with Double Strike? and if it will could you tell me what should be changed besides cleave gem.
"
ahauberg wrote:
Thank you very much for the guide indeed.

I do have a problem however, I seem to die more often than with every other character I've played so far. I have tried to follow this guide exclusively. Apart from dying every other map I run (tier 4-7 currently) I also have a dmg of only barely 47.000 with auras. This means that I can hack away at bosses for a long while.

Can you please have a look, and tell me if I'm missing something critical?

Thanks a lot in advance!

your characters are private..
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
possible to link herald of purity with support gems to buff the minion dmg (worth it?)
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Will this be updated for 3.5?
guess nothing changed expect our fast leap slam with weapon swap to bright beak and prismatic eclipse is now rip?

anyone got an idea how to keep a fast leapslam setup? because without a fast leap slam there is no way i am gonna farm uber lab :(
The new brand skills look absolutely great for this build. We'll have to wait until they are on POB to check exactly which one is best for us, but I believe this is a nice buff!
OP hasn't logged in since September, somebody else would need to take over the guide.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info