[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
"
Overwhelming odds, a treshold jewel, gives you permanent fortify while you attack with Cleave.

Thx for help.

What about generating endurance charges? Only with Endurance cry?(its annoying to use every 7 sec)

With Enduring Cry and the 30% to gain an endurance charge when hit from the juggernaut ascendancy. You could also put Endurance Charge on Melee Stun in a Vengeance setup but this is another when hit method of generating charges as Vengeance only activates on hit.
My "greedy" version - more DpS nodes - just turned 80.
Still missing one trial to go into uber lab.

I bought a nice amulet, the rest is still super cheap stuff, most of it selffound:

With 300+ on both rings, amulet and helmet, I get to about 12000 Accuracy at the moment.
Pretty sweet, 95% CTH, +120% attack speed and +120% crit chance.

Rest definetly needs upgrades, most importantly more flat life, and a 6L Astral Plate at some point.

Tree: click me
I have about 10 points left to spend (90 is a realistic goal for me).
And I need way more life, I'm still below 5k. Probably going to skip the templar endurance charge, take the duelist charge and put the rest into 5% life nodes. Unfortunately this means I also have to skip the crit multi and jewel socket at ranger, too. Can't have it all. :(

With 20/20 gems, a 6L with conc effect and maim, a lion's roar and all charges up, PoB tells me this will do ~500k DpS.

About gem links:
Ideally I'd want a 4L Warchief, but I didn't really want to spend too many chromatics on items I may replace tomorrow, so he's in the sword right now.

3L CWDT blood rage, ice golem (or I just forget to cast him)
3L hatred, HoA, enduring cry
4L Warchief
4L Vengeance and riposte
4L Leap Slam, Whirling blades, faster attacks, blood magic
6L Cleave

Overall the build performance is quite nice for the budget. Only scary thing is chaos damage, you really feel the -74% resist (and I struggle to get resists with that many accuracy suffixes).

I just like the weird idea of using two really hard hitting, but slow ass swords, and then sacrificing...
*the Ascendancy (raider, slayer or gladiator would probably overall lead to more impressive dualwielders with two high dps jeweled foils)
*a jewel slot
*the offensive power of frenzy charges
*a bunch of accuracy suffixes
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Thanks for the build SCamera. So far its been decent. Waited until I was 80 to post as I am playing Abyss HC, so my thoughts will be slightly different (if anyone else is playing HC on this I'd love to hear your comments/see your build).

I started out leveling 2h. A good limbsplit can take you into Geofri's, then cauteriser (a bit more expensive), which lets you demolish everything until its time to equip our main setup. Switching cost me 2 regrets--with all the free respec points, and I could have went back to do more side quests for free respec points but decided against it. At 68 I picked up what I needed and it was a bit sluggish but started to pick up nicely. Up to T4s now and and done one Lich thus far. The dps feels good, the survivability is OK, but does at times leave a little to be desired. I did have to take diamond skin to make ends meet for now. Between starkonjas, oskram, dual wield, and the belt (42 res total on mine), its been a bit of a struggle without a larger budget. As an example-- of Peter's amulet, there is only one comparable (yes, ONE), online or offline up for grabs (and its slightly worse) for 100c (or 4ex). In SC money that translates to about 280c. Ideally for HC though the amulet would be a +1 so I could run CWDT>enfeeble which.. lets face it, isn't going to happen without sacrificing big somewhere else because a +1 with the right stats (if it even comes up in HC) is going to be like 20+ exalts.

On your 72 and 93 point trees I would remove the jewel node at templar and put it into either the one at Marauder. The second jewel node will be the one one the way to the constitution cluster (You will ideally have them both at the same time, when you hit 68 and not at 72 points anyway). Reason being is that node costs 3 to reach while the others cost 2. For end-game its fine if you plan on going up there.

I currently am running 5 endurace charges, but will be likely be picking up the last 2 on the way to 90, although I am debating heading up to the purity of flesh cluster instead. Also, I may end up taking berserking for the extra 18% attack speed since it is right next to the constitution cluster and the speed makes EVERYTHING about this build feel better--we are lacking due to no frenzy charges.

Currently I have unrelenting, unflinching, and undeniable for asendency nodes. The fourth will probably be unyielding, but neither of the last three options are bad.. all of them could be put to good use. Although we mostly move with whirling blades, the animation of that (along with all of our attacks) will still be slowed under certain effects, so keeping attack speed up is nice with unstoppable. Unbreakable would allow me to swap out the brine king in the pantheon (very useful for not getting stun locked) -- Especially with the big hits of some of the abyss rares. Only have 2 trials completed at the moment though so I will have some time to decide.

I will be tinkering with my tree for awhile and let you know how it goes.. and as I am able to upgrade some of my gear.

"
Peterlerock wrote:
My "greedy" version - more DpS nodes - just turned 80.
Still missing one trial to go into uber lab.

I bought a nice amulet, the rest is still super cheap stuff, most of it selffound:

With 300+ on both rings, amulet and helmet, I get to about 12000 Accuracy at the moment.
Pretty sweet, 95% CTH, +120% attack speed and +120% crit chance.

Rest definetly needs upgrades, most importantly more flat life, and a 6L Astral Plate at some point.

Tree: click me
I have about 10 points left to spend (90 is a realistic goal for me).
And I need way more life, I'm still below 5k. Probably going to skip the templar endurance charge, take the duelist charge and put the rest into 5% life nodes. Unfortunately this means I also have to skip the crit multi and jewel socket at ranger, too. Can't have it all. :(

With 20/20 gems, a 6L with conc effect and maim, a lion's roar and all charges up, PoB tells me this will do ~500k DpS.

About gem links:
Ideally I'd want a 4L Warchief, but I didn't really want to spend too many chromatics on items I may replace tomorrow, so he's in the sword right now.

3L CWDT blood rage, ice golem (or I just forget to cast him)
3L hatred, HoA, enduring cry
4L Warchief
4L Vengeance and riposte
4L Leap Slam, Whirling blades, faster attacks, blood magic
6L Cleave

Overall the build performance is quite nice for the budget. Only scary thing is chaos damage, you really feel the -74% resist (and I struggle to get resists with that many accuracy suffixes).

I just like the weird idea of using two really hard hitting, but slow ass swords, and then sacrificing...
*the Ascendancy (raider, slayer or gladiator would probably overall lead to more impressive dualwielders with two high dps jeweled foils)
*a jewel slot
*the offensive power of frenzy charges
*a bunch of accuracy suffixes

I must say you have some real nice jewelry for the build and yeah chaos damage is a real danger on the build. I've found it enough just being aware of which monsters deal chaos damage and thankfully the Labyrinth has very few or no monsters that do chaos damage.

I do agree with the downsides of the build as well but the one strength is the tankiness of the juggernaut ascendancy which should allow us to safely run abyssus for a nice damage boost. The end game plan I have with this character will be to swap in Abyssus, Kaom's Roots for the defensive and life bonuses, use a taste of hate for good offense and defense, and get a nice elder crafted 6l chest for the extra crit. If I get lucky with essence crafting I might try to make some essence of horror gloves with at least FA and put cleave on the pseudo 6l and run a 6l ancestral warchief.

For linking your warchief with the off colors my recommendation is to use the vorici bench method. Basically you set your item to 2 sockets and use vorici bench to have them on 2 off colors (ie on an agility base u have the first 2 be Red and Blue). From there you do three sockets and see if it rolls the correct off color. If it doesn't you vorici bench back to 2 sockets as it doesn't change your original 2 sockets. Once you get the right off color for 3 sockets you use the 4 socket bench option to get the final off color. The reason this works is because using the socket options doesn't change your original gem colors.
"
Thanks for the build SCamera. So far its been decent. Waited until I was 80 to post as I am playing Abyss HC, so my thoughts will be slightly different (if anyone else is playing HC on this I'd love to hear your comments/see your build).

I started out leveling 2h. A good limbsplit can take you into Geofri's, then cauteriser (a bit more expensive), which lets you demolish everything until its time to equip our main setup. Switching cost me 2 regrets--with all the free respec points, and I could have went back to do more side quests for free respec points but decided against it. At 68 I picked up what I needed and it was a bit sluggish but started to pick up nicely. Up to T4s now and and done one Lich thus far. The dps feels good, the survivability is OK, but does at times leave a little to be desired. I did have to take diamond skin to make ends meet for now. Between starkonjas, oskram, dual wield, and the belt (42 res total on mine), its been a bit of a struggle without a larger budget. As an example-- of Peter's amulet, there is only one comparable (yes, ONE), online or offline up for grabs (and its slightly worse) for 100c (or 4ex). In SC money that translates to about 280c. Ideally for HC though the amulet would be a +1 so I could run CWDT>enfeeble which.. lets face it, isn't going to happen without sacrificing big somewhere else because a +1 with the right stats (if it even comes up in HC) is going to be like 20+ exalts.

On your 72 and 93 point trees I would remove the jewel node at templar and put it into either the one at Marauder. The second jewel node will be the one one the way to the constitution cluster (You will ideally have them both at the same time, when you hit 68 and not at 72 points anyway). Reason being is that node costs 3 to reach while the others cost 2. For end-game its fine if you plan on going up there.

I currently am running 5 endurace charges, but will be likely be picking up the last 2 on the way to 90, although I am debating heading up to the purity of flesh cluster instead. Also, I may end up taking berserking for the extra 18% attack speed since it is right next to the constitution cluster and the speed makes EVERYTHING about this build feel better--we are lacking due to no frenzy charges.

Currently I have unrelenting, unflinching, and undeniable for asendency nodes. The fourth will probably be unyielding, but neither of the last three options are bad.. all of them could be put to good use. Although we mostly move with whirling blades, the animation of that (along with all of our attacks) will still be slowed under certain effects, so keeping attack speed up is nice with unstoppable. Unbreakable would allow me to swap out the brine king in the pantheon (very useful for not getting stun locked) -- Especially with the big hits of some of the abyss rares. Only have 2 trials completed at the moment though so I will have some time to decide.

I will be tinkering with my tree for awhile and let you know how it goes.. and as I am able to upgrade some of my gear.

Thanks for your input on the build. I've only really played hardcore once so take this advice with a grain of salt but I'd say Kaom's roots would probably be an ideal unique to grab just for the pure hp and the stun immunity. I also considered picking up diamond skin as well but thankfully I did have just enough on resistances before endurance charges to be covered. Also, although my character is on softcore, I have yet to die from the actual uber izaro fight (I have died probably 3 times from simply being stupid around traps) and this was the area where I was able to make a bunch of currency for the build so I say this would be the best spot to start making money on the character.

I agree on the templar socket the reason mostly for me putting it on the tree is to help with the int requirement and ideally to save the 1 point on the +30 int node. Obviously if you can't make the requirement with the +20 but can with the +30 then it would be more ideal to instead grab a 2 point jewel socket instead.

I was actually trying to figure out what to get next on the character past lvl 90 and beserking would make the most sense. If you feel comfortable dropping an endurance charge for it I would say beserking has it's own merits over the extra enduring charge.
"
SCamera wrote:
The end game plan I have with this character will be to swap in Abyssus, Kaom's Roots for the defensive and life bonuses, use a taste of hate for good offense and defense, and get a nice elder crafted 6l chest for the extra crit. If I get lucky with essence crafting I might try to make some essence of horror gloves with at least FA and put cleave on the pseudo 6l and run a 6l ancestral warchief.

You think Warchief is that great to make it your main 6L?
He only uses the main hand, he's not dualwielding...

Also resists will probably really become an issue with Abyssus, Kaom's, Essence gloves, Elder chest...

Btw, is Increased Duration on EC really useful?
It ups the regen time from .75 seconds to about 1.3 seconds and that's it, right?

"
I was actually trying to figure out what to get next on the character past lvl 90 and beserking would make the most sense. If you feel comfortable dropping an endurance charge for it I would say beserking has it's own merits over the extra enduring charge.

Don't scale more attackspeed, you already have tons of it.
Time to scale normal damage.

I just put your char into PoB, even mediocre damage clusters like By the Blade and Duality net you more DpS (111k vs 114k).

I suggest this:
http://poeurl.com/bHgI
-some minor life nodes
+major life node at Ranger (-30 life total)
+2 DpS Notables at Ranger (+8k DpS compared to Berserking)
+4% block

Edit: Sry, takes one skillpoint more, so -200 life... ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Dec 21, 2017, 11:21:41 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
SCamera wrote:
The end game plan I have with this character will be to swap in Abyssus, Kaom's Roots for the defensive and life bonuses, use a taste of hate for good offense and defense, and get a nice elder crafted 6l chest for the extra crit. If I get lucky with essence crafting I might try to make some essence of horror gloves with at least FA and put cleave on the pseudo 6l and run a 6l ancestral warchief.

You think Warchief is that great to make it your main 6L?
He only uses the main hand, he's not dualwielding...

Also resists will probably really become an issue with Abyssus, Kaom's, Essence gloves, Elder chest...

Btw, is Increased Duration on EC really useful?
It ups the regen time from .75 seconds to about 1.3 seconds and that's it, right?

"

Don't scale more attackspeed, you already have tons of it.
Time to scale normal damage.

I just put your char into PoB, even mediocre damage clusters like By the Blade and Duality net you more DpS (111k vs 114k).

I suggest this:
http://poeurl.com/bHgI
-some minor life nodes
+major life node at Ranger (-30 life total)
+2 DpS Notables at Ranger (+8k DpS compared to Berserking)
+4% block

Edit: Sry, takes one skillpoint more, so -200 life... ;)

I would recommend against this. While it isn't a bad way to go there are better options if you are focused on DPS. I would take the crit multi node at disembowling and then four of the nodes at the fencing cluster (two 40% crit nodes included) for pure DPS. Those 6 nodes alone give us more dps than your 7 and feel free to toss that last one at the start of marauder, giving about 2.4k more dps. Besides, more crits is more hatred explosions = less bad things happening.

You could also take the berserking cluster (3) plus the jewel node (3) between templar and marauder with a three crit multi jewel and the last crit multi at disembowling for almost 5k more dps than your tree.

Or if you were feeling really froggy you could take the berserking cluster (3), and the jewel node between templar and marauder (3) could be full attack speed (around 17-18% not hard to come by) plus the starting node at marauder (1), and be 2.4k more dps than yours, albeit with some sweet speed.

The point is, DPS isn't everything, but I can easily come up with more dps and quality of life via more freezing exploding action or speed. There may be a reason to head towards ranger if he ever hit 95+ (I would never plan a build around that though), but I would likely just grab the aforementioned nodes combined, fencing, berserking, extra multi node, and jewel node for more multi or AS and skip the trip.

I do agree the incDUR on enduring cry is odd. If anything I would put incAOE on it, but mine is unsupported. Also I run cwdt>ic>incDUR.

Whichever you prefer
SCamera Thanks for fun and very cheap build, just leveling new char for it
plz add in describion what pantheon you use to mapping/ulab

my choice to mapping:
Brine king and Tukohama
Last edited by powergreen on Dec 22, 2017, 6:46:38 AM
I made a very similar build and as it turns out Ahn's Might seems to be endgame viable.

Links are not fully optimized, however low tier Elder and friends and Phoenix went down comfy, haven't reached the other guardians, but based on PoB numbers i think even Shaper is doable. We'll see.
For mapping I used Reave-Melee phys-Multistrike-Crit srtikes-Maim-Ruthless/Crit damage with Herald of Ice and Hatred, clearspeed was pretty good.
For serious bosses Cleave-Melee phys-Multisrtike-Conc effect-Brutality-Crit strikes/Ruthless and Determination and an aura of choice (e.g. I sued Purity of Fire for Phoenix).
Character name is AhnsMeta if you want to see the tree.

Last edited by sajtfighter on Dec 22, 2017, 10:41:41 AM
So I've finally gotten around to spending currency on the character this is what the character currently looks like on path of building: https://pastebin.com/JRzbvSrM

Some things I've noticed with the newer setup:

-Beserking is a nice node to get for this build as it makes the build feel smoother overall
-Bubonic Trail is actually a pretty nice unique if resistances are covered. Being able to have an extra abyss socket and getting an extra 20%. I was looking at Death's Door as well but I don't like the missing life roll on the item. It would mean we could drop an anti bleed flask for a more damaging one
-I went with Sin's Rebirth over Lion's roar because, while Lion's Roar gives more damage for sure, I wasn't a fan of the knockback as much. Plus Sin's rebirth has the strength of lasting longer (6 seconds vs 4.8 seconds) and having 3 uses before running out with only having 30 charges.
-Shaper amulets are real nice. Having effectively a free herald on an amulet is super good.
-+1 End Belt of the Deceivers are also stupid cheap this league as I picked up one with max res roll for 15 chaos

The next steps on the build will probably be setting up for Abyssus as nothing can beat the flat phys and multi the item gives for damage. I'll probably also swap out Sin's for Taste of Hate and hopefully there will be a good Elder armor base for crafting.

I've also updated the OP with the end game gear setup and pantheon information as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info