[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Could Herald of Purity be viable with this build?
"
Izbit wrote:
Could Herald of Purity be viable with this build?

Herald of Purity is actually more damage than Ash. You can check this for yourself in POB since they added the new gems a few hours ago.

I would suggest that you still level a HoA gem to switch to for maps with chain. Or upgrade Soul of Solaris.
"
MaxHaxx wrote:

Herald of Purity is actually more damage than Ash. You can check this for yourself in POB since they added the new gems a few hours ago.

I would suggest that you still level a HoA gem to switch to for maps with chain. Or upgrade Soul of Solaris.

Okay thanks! Will check that out.
now we have insta warcries? have you thought about them ? are they worth it?
gaar
I've tested this build. Great and cheap. Very Safe, great DPS. Thanks a lot for this guide.
Ive not upgraded my gems to 20/20 ,or my gear (which is not insane).I've reached delved +100 with only 4L cleave so it's very good so far. Leap Slam is your escape in case of emergency.
Can anyone suggest some tips on my build based off this one? My damage seems mediocre at best on low tier maps.

https://pastebin.com/nYyf47zz

I tend to mess builds up missing some critical details and I am curious what I might be missing the most on my gear/stats here. I appreciate the help or any feedback.
Looks cool. Btw, can u add some leveling section for the nudes?:D
"
krut0n wrote:
Can anyone suggest some tips on my build based off this one? My damage seems mediocre at best on low tier maps.

https://pastebin.com/nYyf47zz

I tend to mess builds up missing some critical details and I am curious what I might be missing the most on my gear/stats here. I appreciate the help or any feedback.

The biggest issue I can see is your skill gems are vastly underleveled at this point of the build. I also don't see a concentrated effect on your off hand weapon but that's also critical for single target damage as you need to swap out increased area of effect for conc effect on bosses.

Besides that a couple of pieces of gear can be optimized for cheap. Your soul loop ring is missing life and flat phys and is overall doing nothing for the build. I'd swap that one out with life and enough cold and lightning res to cap your resistances. I'd swap out the boots once you have enough resistances w/o the rare boots and get kaom's roots. You should also recraft your astral plate with whatever resistance you'll be lacking on and bless the implicit to 12%.

If you feel comfortable with survivability I'd drop the nodes near the templar part of the tree and get the good damage nodes in the ranger side. Brutal blade/fatal blade are huge increases to dps on this build if you have the survivability to back it up.
Last edited by pluke89 on Sep 12, 2018, 5:34:15 PM
made this build cost me about 5ex total for everything... and know im disapointed lol sucks ball :/ lvl 70 atm got all ascend except the 4th 1 ..got all res nough life etc nice dmg for lvl 70 .. but i keep dying. dunno whats wrong maybe i need to get blasphemy with marks cwdt & duration or something but then i need to give up kaoms boots..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info