[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
AlmighttyGoku wrote:
I don't understand using Resolute Technique on passive tree. If we want the crit multiplier from Ahn's Might, isn't it counterintuitive to use Resolue Technique(You never deal crit strikes)?

yeah, that point is only during levelling.

you have to remove it after taking +1000 accu from ascendency point in my opinion.
Sry if this was already asked, but what bandit?
If you can't afford Oskarm,you can buy Maligaro's Virtuosity with ''Curse enemies with Vulnerability on Hit''
While it won't boost your tooltip dps,it will increase your overall damage.
Don't buy them if there are none listed for 10c or less,more than that isn't worth it.
If you don't have much currency-don't buy them.They are just a good replacement for Oskarm until you can afford them.
"
e1saad wrote:
Scamera, Hello! Could u plz watch on my char ant tell me, what should i change for more DPS/Tanky.
And tell plz, is my enchant(40% more dps Cleave) good or i need to swap it on more AS?

Thanks!

Can someone help me? ))
i want to know if this bd can finish t18
Nice build! thx for sharing!
this build is so OP and i trying to maximizing out...

My dps SS FULL buffed with conc effect:

300k dps in hideout with AoE without buff's!

My gear:
Spoiler

I m running with Purity of elements (cap resist) + hatred + HoA with enlighten lvl 5 (+1 socketed gem in oskarm), so i can use the new OP armour, Loreweave!
6k Life and my resist are 80/80/80/-59 (-35 with end charge, 0 with end charge and atziri flask)
Elemental weakeness curse has no effect on me, cuz Watcher's eye mod. for this reason, i dont need to use curse remove on flask. With 95% chance to hit and 87% chance to crit, taste of hate is more effective and defensive than diamond flask.
The helmet i m using give more DPS than Starkonjas (360 acc + 22% area damage), and enables me 5links in my AW Totem.

My objective now is kill Uber Shaper/Elder. I need more two last memory fragments to try this...

If u have a question, u can check in character profile (ZicaoReborn)!
ty again!
First time I try Elder and his Guardians. Haven't seen ANY guide / videos as to how the fights are and the mechanics and stuff the different guardians and Elder has..

Did it all Deathless!

Reward:

:D

Gear used in the fight (nothing new really):
Last edited by Wertron on Mar 20, 2018, 8:10:04 PM
"
nortx wrote:

My gear:
Spoiler

I m running with Purity of elements (cap resist) + hatred + HoA with enlighten lvl 5 (+1 socketed gem in oskarm), so i can use the new OP armour, Loreweave!
6k Life and my resist are 80/80/80/-59 (-35 with end charge, 0 with end charge and atziri flask)
Elemental weakeness curse has no effect on me, cuz Watcher's eye mod. for this reason, i dont need to use curse remove on flask. With 95% chance to hit and 87% chance to crit, taste of hate is more effective and defensive than diamond flask.
The helmet i m using give more DPS than Starkonjas (360 acc + 22% area damage), and enables me 5links in my AW Totem.

My objective now is kill Uber Shaper/Elder. I need more two last memory fragments to try this...

ty again!

your gear is so good maybe some expensive but can afford i really want to know this bd can finish t18 if you really done please tell me and good luck to you
"
nortx wrote:

My gear:
Spoiler

ty again!

can this build do uber atziri?
I tried with yoke of suffering as amulet,it turns out to be quite good, while we have poison , bleed, chill and ignite,sometimes shock too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info