[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Hi guys, just sorry that I write through a translator. Can't kill a Shaper, because not enough damage. look please my profile and prompt that it is possible to change.
hello again guys !
New dps tooltip full buffed: 1,340kk
Dps in hidout with AoE without buff: 340k
i did some little changes in tree and ascendancy tree.
chance to hit/crit: 95% (maxed)

I need the Last memory fragment to try Uber elder/shaper!
i will make a video of this fight to share with u guys!
I am rebuilding my Juggernaut to focus on uber lab only. I haven't run it yet since I just changed my spec and a lot of my gems are only lvl 11 or so and my HP is under 5K. I'm struggling a bit with maps of 6+ and looking at ways to reconfigure my gear in the best way to handle uber lab. I'm still a bit of a newbie so I want to be tanky enough to survive when I do something dumb and run into a trap.

I have a 5L Belly of the Beast on another character I could swap over, but I thought Brass Dome might be better for uber lab. I'd also like to run Oskarm but I am relying on my gloves to keep my elemental resists capped. Is there a better way?

I could swap Hatred for Purity of Elements, or Belt of the Deceiver for Darkness Enthroned with a couple of resistance gems.

Lastly, for farming Uber Lab, is Unrelenting generally better than Unyielding? Right now my max is 6 endurance charges. I think Unrelenting is the way to go to be as tanky as possible but feedback from the pros would be welcome. :)

Thanks!
"
JonathanPDX wrote:

I have a 5L Belly of the Beast on another character I could swap over, but I thought Brass Dome might be better for uber lab. I'd also like to run Oskarm but I am relying on my gloves to keep my elemental resists capped. Is there a better way?

I could swap Hatred for Purity of Elements, or Belt of the Deceiver for Darkness Enthroned with a couple of resistance gems.

Lastly, for farming Uber Lab, is Unrelenting generally better than Unyielding? Right now my max is 6 endurance charges. I think Unrelenting is the way to go to be as tanky as possible but feedback from the pros would be welcome. :)

Thanks!

Certainly a Brass Dome would be my pick for a strictly Uber Lab farmer.

Unrelenting for the added defence is the way to go, you will have no issues at all killing Izzaro, rather you want to ensure that fully buffed and with 2h weapons and lucky crits he does not make you rip and waste time :)

You should EASY be able to cap resists with rings and ammy. Remember for a Lab farmer double res cap is not quite as problematic as many maps. Coupled with this the fact you will quickly have extra elemental resists once endurance charges are up, means you will end up with decent resists.

I would suggest before you go Brass Dome, to do Uber a bit with a Tabula or some cheap as shit 6L corrupt armor. Once you get a feel for how the build performs against Izzaro, you will be able to decide if you want to go down Brass Dome path.

If you went with something like a rare Astral Plate, you could double cap resists and enjoy easy mapping up to Guardians.

A Loreweave is an interesting option to which I will look into in the near future.

The main issues you will have with this build are:

1) Ensuring Intelligence is sufficient (this can be done with a single amulet or combo with rings, but of course together with resist requirements means adding life and hopefully some damage or crit can be a real pain

2: Resists. Remember that you do NOT need double cap (109 in hideout). While desirable, our endurance charges are virtually perpetual so we can run ele weak maps with far less, and if you went down the Loreweave path later one, resists become rather interesting once properly capped.

Oh if you happen to follow the "end game" tree (mine is very similar to it) and this tree provides a LOT more damage at the cost of losing and endurance charge or two (which we do not need in all honestly) I would suggest a level 4 enlighten eventually. Without it we are so tight on mana that is possible to face a pack momentarily with no ability to do damage.

I am personally going to GG to hell and back and see how I can push it during league. Lots of little plans but not rushing into buying 21/20 gems yet. Most I will vaal I am sure as I usually do, just a matter of patience.

As I stated previously in a post here. This build is solid, cheap and exactly as advertised: An Uber Lab farmer that can (with care and attention to gearing) run all content in the game.

Enjoying it a lot so far.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
Guntario3 wrote:
Hi guys, just sorry that I write through a translator. Can't kill a Shaper, because not enough damage. look please my profile and prompt that it is possible to change.

Just had first shaper kill ever. You can look my items, almost the same. Whats your POB dps? Also get crit multi on jewels, gives way more dps. Also I like the amulet with +X% of phys as ele dmg.. not sure how much it contributes tho.
"
nortx wrote:
hello again guys !
New dps tooltip full buffed: 1,340kk
Dps in hidout with AoE without buff: 340k
i did some little changes in tree and ascendancy tree.
chance to hit/crit: 95% (maxed)

I need the Last memory fragment to try Uber elder/shaper!
i will make a video of this fight to share with u guys!

Really nice dude. How can you have 95% critical strike chance with main Hand? i have similar items but have only 34% and how do you get 3 power charges?
"
Drilon wrote:

Really nice dude. How can you have 95% critical strike chance with main Hand? i have similar items but have only 34% and how do you get 3 power charges?

He has crit on ring/ammy/chest and probably on jewels too.

Also sheet (C) will always show 0/3 power/frenzy and such if available, however it means little if you have no way to generate them.

We show 0 Frenzy because they are removed by items (wep+jewel)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Hi, i wanna give this build a try and after checking it out a bit, I got an idea. Just wanna ask if you tried it out already.
How about dropping Hatred and Ash and link Brutality instead, and then you can grab Blood Magic which are nice juicy 25% inc life and not worrying over mana cost in any way. If you want you can then use essence worm for a support aura like Hase or Determination. What do you think?
I'm currently struggling sometimes in certain maps, what modifiers should I watch out for with this build? Also if someone could look at my character page and give me some pointers on what i should improve that would be a great help. Really enjoying this build so far though! Thanks all.
When you calculate your resists, do you factor in 4% per endurance charge or do you aim for 75% in hideout with 0 charges? I'm at a max of 8 charges now, not sure if that means I only need to shoot for 43 in each element instead of 75.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info