[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Can this build do hall of grandmasters?
"

As I said before, I'm not sure if you can upgrade the belt, if it's corrupted. But I guess it's worth a try, since it's " cheapest" to get +1 Endurance Charge on it while it's still a Magnate belt ^_^

I tried it with my corrupted Belt and it didn't work so i bought a new one fairly cheap for 4chaos and did the upgrade. I tried to vaal it but nothing changed. i WAS REALLY SCARED

That's my gear for now.

Spoiler

It's not optimal but untill i find a good Helmet with %area damage, res and accuracy i will not change anything.
Ive been having great success with this build thanks

in what point its optional to reroll end game build? Playing hc tho...
OK i just figured out that Ruthless Support triggers only after every third Multistrike and not in the end of one Multistrike.

First Multis. Attack Attack Attack (no Ruthless trigger)

Second Multis. Attack Attack Attack (no Ruthless trigger)

Third Multis. Attack Attack Attack (Ruthless trigger)

So it's useless with Multistrike. You can even see the Health Bar drop after the third Multistrike. I swapped it with Added Fire Damage.

In Path of building it show more Damage but it doesn't, that's wrong.

I guess Ruthles Support counts one Multistrike trigger as one Attack.

''Every third Attack with Supported Melee Attacks deals a Ruthless Blow''

So it says ''every third Attack'' and not ''every third Hit''

So one Multistrike is one Attack, probably that's why.
Last edited by Drilon on Mar 24, 2018, 9:42:20 PM
"
Drilon wrote:
OK i just figured out that Ruthless Support triggers only after every third Multistrike and not in the end of one Multistrike.

So it's useless with Multistrike. You can even see the Health Bar drop after the third Multistrike. I swapped it with Added Fire Damage.

why not try maim instead of added fire damage?
"
zbjoseph wrote:

Because it does less damage even with Maim applied to your target it does less damage in comparison to Added Fire Damage. And my Warchief already aplies Maim to my target.
"
Drilon wrote:
"
zbjoseph wrote:

Because it does less damage even with Maim applied to your target it does less damage in comparison to Added Fire Damage. And my Warchief already aplies Maim to my target.

In PoB Maim and increased critical damage should net more damage than added fire damage.
"
Dicee89 wrote:
in what point its optional to reroll end game build? Playing hc tho...

I would be VERY careful in hard core, not sure if I would reroll.

Build is strong, but unless chaos resist is beefed up, it is still quite possible to RIP to hard content.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
Drilon wrote:

The way multistrike works is that it rolls everything (ie crit, accuracy, ruthless) once for all three strikes as in if you hit a critical strike roll all three hits will crit. While it doesn't affect the first 2 multistrikes it still affects all three hits of the third multistrike meaning it will still apply to 1 in 3 of your attacks and is effectively a ~37% more damage multiplier when dealing with bosses. I would hardly call that useless as it will still give a nice increase in single target damage especially if your crit is consistent enough to hit the critical strikes on ruthless.

Added fire damage might show more damage with the in game tooltip but the tooltip damage doesn't factor in monster resistances which is going to reduce your actual damage. Besides that the tooltip in game is mostly unreliable and, while path of building isn't perfect or the be all end all when it comes to damage, I find it's more reliable for giving you an idea on where your damage should be. Maim or increased critical damage will still be your best alternative gems for ruthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info