[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
Wertron wrote:
"
Dying__Lights wrote:

Could you make a pastebin of your build? Or make your character public?

Characters are public now :)

Thank you :)
Want to thank OP for writing this guide - I'm a noob to the game and the description of how and why the build works has helped me to understand the game better.

'm now looking for suggestions on how to improve my build going into T14+ Maps. I'm noticing my armour may be a bit low and was thinking of saving up for a better chest (which, if it has better resist and/or some int, would unlock more jewelry options) but wanted some feedback on if this would be a good idea or if my currency could be spent sooner/better!

"
How do you maintain the mana upkeep? That is my main struggle right now of this build with me.
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Thanks for the big reply! The main reason i am using faster attacks over multistrike is because i am in hardcore and when u attack with multistrike u are stuck to ur possition for a small ammount of time and u are unable to move or dodge. And moving is kind of mandatory in hardcore. But i might test it out tho :)

That make sense. I'd say keep with faster attack esp if you're not having trouble with damage.

"
Superducky wrote:
Thoughts on the new belt The Tactician? You need to itemize for 200 intelligence but it feels worth it. It does make the build more expensive if you're gunning for +1 to endurance charges though, haven't gotten to that yet.

The Tactician is an interesting option but overall the dps you get with intimidate from belt of the deceiver will be higher and that's also factoring in getting the 200 intelligence for the extra crit. Otherwise if you had a source of intimidate then the Tactician would be a nice option for the build but you would have to deal with the int requirement.

"
dho0 wrote:
Want to thank OP for writing this guide - I'm a noob to the game and the description of how and why the build works has helped me to understand the game better.

'm now looking for suggestions on how to improve my build going into T14+ Maps. I'm noticing my armour may be a bit low and was thinking of saving up for a better chest (which, if it has better resist and/or some int, would unlock more jewelry options) but wanted some feedback on if this would be a good idea or if my currency could be spent sooner/better!

"

Glad this guide has helped you out. As for gearing I would say the easiest upgrade you could do would be swapping out the chest. I'd grab the +30 int node and either attempt to reroll your current chest or upgrade to one w/ good life/res rolls already on it. I wouldn't be too concerned with high armour but an astral plate would be your best base due to the implicit.

As for rings your Topaz Ring has some nice rolls on life, acc, and phys dmg so I wouldn't change that one out and instead try to find a much higher res replacement ring for your Ruby Ring. I wouldn't get too concerned with getting accuracy rating on your ring as most of the high res rings on market will having 3 suffixes on it already. Instead just look for one with high res with a decently good life/phys dmg roll or an open prefix to craft whatever's missing. The amulet you have could also be improved as well as I would try to search for one with a bit more int, a high life roll, and a good phys dmg roll. If you happen to find all of those with either an accuracy roll, crit strike roll, or crit multiplier roll and for a good price it should be a good fit for the build.

"

How do you maintain the mana upkeep? That is my main struggle right now of this build with me.

Mana leech from the tree (or gear if you happen to have a source from that) should be enough to sustain your abilities. Otherwise if you're really hurting you can try blasphemy + warlords but once you have enough damage the mana leech node will be enough to sustain your mana.
Thanks for nice build!
indeed great build almost completed the atlas (need 3 more guardians, vaal temple and a few unique maps), facetanked minotaur without any big problems.
Still want to upgrade some of the gear but now they are in exalts range :)
5.7k hp with ~380k tooltip dps with conc (auras only) got elder on t15 spawned yesterday and going to do it this weekend.
90% phys reduction while standing still, over 100% with arctic armor, all res capped without end charges(capped for ele weakness with end charges)
My Gear:
Spoiler

Thanks for the great build!
Has anyone done PoB checking on what the absolute 3 best mods on a jewel are? I've been looking for life % / global critical strike multiplier / melee damage currently
"
valy25031 wrote:
indeed great build almost completed the atlas (need 3 more guardians, vaal temple and a few unique maps), facetanked minotaur without any big problems.
5.7k hp with ~380k tooltip dps with conc (auras only) got elder on t15 spawned yesterday and going to do it this weekend.
90% phys reduction while standing still, over 100% with arctic armor, all res capped without end charges(capped for ele weakness with end charges)
My Gear:
Spoiler

Nice let us know how elder went pls. I got red elder also. But im kind of scared to try in hardcore since its my first elder...
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
valy25031 wrote:
My Gear:
Spoiler

Nice let us know how elder went pls. I got red elder also. But im kind of scared to try in hardcore since its my first elder...

just finished T15 elder, i died a few times but some were because i was an idiot.
BUT the fight is hard a lot of stuff that can kill you :)

Later Edit:
Just finished shaper with only 1 death because i got greedy when he was low hp
Last edited by valy25031 on Mar 16, 2018, 5:40:20 PM
ty
Last edited by Riven_Moans on Mar 17, 2018, 9:43:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info