[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Can you take a look at my profile and let me know if you see anything completely wrong. I'm leveling up to fix my tree, only gear I need replaced are chest/rings/amulet

Also I'm in market for new chest I have a good chunk of currency there isn't a chest quite like yours with % maximum life alongside the crit etc. so what would you aim for in stats from most desirable to least assuming my budget is high.
Last edited by Riven_Moans on Mar 14, 2018, 5:59:17 AM
Hello again OP, and thanks again for the build.

I'm clearing t12-t16 all the time, havent killed any guardians yet but will prolly get the map drops today or later this week.

My Gear:

I have a question:

Wouldn't we get more dps from dropping one minor crit node for Path of thr warrior?

And For the rest of you.
I've got the end game tree, and my dps fully buffed during bossfights is well above 700k :) Not counting the totem.

Cheers!
Last edited by Khaldtor on Mar 14, 2018, 11:57:54 AM
30% quality on ahn's might is really useful upgrade
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:
30% quality on ahn's might is really useful upgrade

nice weapon! does that beast craft still risk turning the item into a Rare?
Small gear update:
Got some pretty good Oskarm for 1.2 ex the other day, and I have just bought a Carnage Heart and an Abyssus. Next in line is Kaom's Roots. Gonna miss 7 Fire Res and 1 Cold res to reach the cap (without Endurance Charges) but I'm gonna fix that with a jewel, when I get my hands on a Kaom's Roots :)

Made some changes to the Passive tree, so I've lost some life since the last gear post, but with Kaom's Roots I should get close to what I had before :)

Life : 4.942
Armour : 6.673
Evasion : 1.300
Accuracy Rating : 11.280

5L Damage (with Hatred, Herald of Ash and Ice Golem):
Conc. : 248.399
Inc. AoE. : 167.812
Crit Chance : 54.87%
Crit Multi : 505%
APS : 6.33

Edit:

Just corrupted this jewel! More Leech :)
Last edited by Wertron on Mar 14, 2018, 9:19:33 PM
Thoughts on the new belt The Tactician? You need to itemize for 200 intelligence but it feels worth it. It does make the build more expensive if you're gunning for +1 to endurance charges though, haven't gotten to that yet.
I have just reached my first lvl 90 hardcore ever. Have done my first guardian hardcore ever. Minotaur. Was fairly easy, one close call where the rocks are falling were critting me and he hit me with a crit. Other then that it was easy.
Fully buffed with conc effect im sitting at 370k dps.
6650 life
11.5k armour
8 endu charges

My dps will still go up when i can use my phys/crit multi ring i bought but i have to fix my jewel first before i can use it.
Im saving for an enlighten level 3 now so i can use arctic armor also
Last edited by Psycomantje on Mar 15, 2018, 4:59:23 AM
"
Psycomantje wrote:
bla bla bla

well done bro, but in your gear i think sibinite flask wasted, because kaom's root make any enemy attack hit, even with higher evasion and u apply blind from smoke cloud on enemy

can't evade attack from kaom's root just make Unflinching easier
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
"
Wertron wrote:
Small gear update:
Got some pretty good Oskarm for 1.2 ex the other day, and I have just bought a Carnage Heart and an Abyssus. Next in line is Kaom's Roots. Gonna miss 7 Fire Res and 1 Cold res to reach the cap (without Endurance Charges) but I'm gonna fix that with a jewel, when I get my hands on a Kaom's Roots :)

Made some changes to the Passive tree, so I've lost some life since the last gear post, but with Kaom's Roots I should get close to what I had before :)

Life : 4.942
Armour : 6.673
Evasion : 1.300
Accuracy Rating : 11.280

5L Damage (with Hatred, Herald of Ash and Ice Golem):
Conc. : 248.399
Inc. AoE. : 167.812
Crit Chance : 54.87%
Crit Multi : 505%
APS : 6.33

Edit:

Just corrupted this jewel! More Leech :)

Could you make a pastebin of your build? Or make your character public?
"
Dying__Lights wrote:

Could you make a pastebin of your build? Or make your character public?

Characters are public now :)
Last edited by Wertron on Mar 15, 2018, 1:02:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info