[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
Copyfarm wrote:
Huge props to creator for this great build. Been playing since beta casually but this is the first build that took me mapping seriously. so amazing job ty very much!

i developed this version of the build last league, after playing and disliking some mechanics of the disfavor version i hope you enjoy the new style with claws il be sure to update as much as possible so keep checking out the thread
Last edited by Cchris07 on Dec 16, 2017, 2:29:36 PM
First of all huge thanx for making a "rare" build like that, was messing around with pob to make a wild strike build to see how it performs with 3.1, saw this one and giving it a try atm.
Got a question ; u choose berserker just for defensive benefits like CiS am i right? And do you have any other class/ascendancy option in your mind?
"
Freyr_SWH wrote:
First of all huge thanx for making a "rare" build like that, was messing around with pob to make a wild strike build to see how it performs with 3.1, saw this one and giving it a try atm.
Got a question ; u choose berserker just for defensive benefits like CiS am i right? And do you have any other class/ascendancy option in your mind?

first of all 1% leech from berserker is very nice
100% of damage leeched can really save your butt
all the 25% attack speed perks are just to nice for dps/healing
40% MORE damage is what really makes this build worthwhile

so not even tempted to bother with other ascendants :P
Question:

How does the melee physical damage gem compared to say elemental focus? When I was running a tabula I was swapping ancestral call with elemental focus for single target. However, now that I have an actual chest and not tabula, I can't swap those 2 gems. Now I'm swapping melee phys and ancestral call...but my tooltip dps with melee physical is 15k lower than with ele focus. I know the tooltip for wild strike lies a bit...just not sure what is optimal. The single target DPS with melee phys does seem slower.

Thanks.
why are you using elemental focus when this is a crit build haha, you are taking away all the good stuff, you want to freeze shock and ignite on top of your destruction! :D dont use it its defeating the object of the build lol

copy these links, if you are 5L remove added fire, replace ancestral call with added fire for bosses.

Last edited by Cchris07 on Dec 19, 2017, 6:01:50 AM
How long did it take / how much did it cost you to get the uncapped res to the same number? That seems to be a lot of work
"
Temibrezel wrote:
How long did it take / how much did it cost you to get the uncapped res to the same number? That seems to be a lot of work

i did not bother with it till i hit level 87. literally just did this now, it did not cost much at all!

you can now find a capping tutorial in my guide to display how simple and cheap it is to do, thanks for bringing the subject up :)
Last edited by Cchris07 on Dec 19, 2017, 10:41:25 PM
updated guide to the claw version, going to say its complete for now :D
Fun build. I made it to 60 so far and the build is just now starting to come alive. I leveled till 28 with molten strike + ancestral call and then wild strike at 28. Wild strike didn't work that well till I added in multistrike at 38 and really it's only getting strong for me now with a claw upgrade. Clearing is now good, rare/uniques are so-so but the sustain is good so it's reasonably safe just a bit slow.

Thanks for keeping the guide updated. I'm looking forward to seeing how my character develops.
There are two questions that i cant find the answer ;

1) Why are you looking for lightning damage specifically ? (Shocking mobs maybe ?)

2) Why you leveled up your CWDT gems that much ? They are triggering so few times at that level ?

Thanx in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info