[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
Banedaemon wrote:
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Banedaemon wrote:
Finally picked up a belly at level 90.

Hunting now for some Reaalllly good end-game amulets/rings/gloves.

What mods (for DPS) are the best? Logically speaking it seems like "Elemental Damage with Attacks" would be #1 then crit chance/crit multiplier; However, this is my first build and I really do not want to assume. You list many possibilities, but I want to get the best mods on my end-game gear.

Thank you again for all the help. I've learned a lot, and continue to thanks to you.

flat phys is the most important
EDWA
Multi

in an ideal world the base would be steel ring

curse on hit with ele weakness gloves are gonna be a definate domination for you

Well I probably should have chaos spammed a high-level ring for the right resistances. Instead I purchased one of the rings for 2ex to finish off the build XD Didn't know that was a better option until a friend told me. Oh well, live and learn.

Oh well. Hopefully I did pretty good with my gear. Damage is sooo much better than when I prioritized crit rolls over physical damage. Does the 20% increased melee damage on the gloves help much? Also for the enchant on the Hellions Paw, is culling strike the best or just a good option?

some nice gear there bro, culling strike or +2 weapon range on claw is nice,

get elemental weakness gloves even if the rolls are shit they are just too nice
Hey Chris, what do think about using Herald of Purity instead of Hatred?
How do you get the culling strike implicit on bloodseeker?
There isn't a single one on trade, do you just buy a bunch of seekers and vaal them or what? :)
"
AndreiPitulea wrote:
How do you get the culling strike implicit on bloodseeker?
There isn't a single one on trade, do you just buy a bunch of seekers and vaal them or what? :)

if theres none to buy thats the only way :P, be sure to 20 quality them first as that holds a good portion of pdps
"
BeDarkAndy wrote:
Hey Chris, what do think about using Herald of Purity instead of Hatred?

i didnt play ws this league id suggest referring to pob for that info
Chris, is it really worth to loose around 400 hp due to change Belly for Loreweave ? My current gear is doing very well on T10 maps but i'm afraid that endgame would be painfull with belly (even if it is 6L)

Last edited by Phantxomx18 on Oct 6, 2018, 10:14:26 AM
-
Last edited by Cchris07 on Oct 8, 2018, 1:34:46 AM
-
Last edited by Cchris07 on Oct 8, 2018, 1:34:58 AM
"
Phantxomx18 wrote:
Chris, is it really worth to loose around 400 hp due to change Belly for Loreweave ? My current gear is doing very well on T10 maps but i'm afraid that endgame would be painfull with belly (even if it is 6L)

its entirely optional but the way loreweave works is it gives you a higher resistance cap,

so having a 80% loreweave means 5% more defences to all elements meaning we technically gain more than 300 hp. on top of this it has a bunch of damage buffs to offer us making it the dominant platebody for this build

in terms of physical defences i still think belly of the beast is better as 5% ele defence does nothing in this factor, although theres very few physical monsters that can one hit us so you decide :P

if it puts your mind at ease, all guardian videos were done in a belly of the beast and you should easily handle up to t15 content in your current setup you could probably complete unbuffed boss guardian maps too
Last edited by Cchris07 on Oct 8, 2018, 1:37:37 AM
are the 5 points towards fencing really important? we could get 2 jewels instead
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info