[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
horelio wrote:
U are amazing !!

Thank you very much..helps alot.

yes, i have also implimented this into the guide to be more clear in the gem section, as i said 'mix em up anyway before' i have changed this to be fully accurate on the setup's
hi again..
when to take Fencing on the tree path ?
thx
"
horelio wrote:
hi again..
when to take Fencing on the tree path ?
thx

after the list stops you can get whatever ive only got to level 90 and i dont have it. just refer to node power in path of building on your char
Hey bro,GJ for this BUILD, Im actualy using it, as first character of the delve league and realy enjoy it/.
I wanna keep going with Wild strike, so satsfying spell, love the animations.
Anyway, I was thinking to have a different approch of it, what would you think, to go for Chieftain ascendance, and convert some of our dmgs to fire [with items and gems], it could go to a realy impressive dps, dont you think so ?
Anyway also, what do you think about the Ranger/raider version of this build ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFsSKv36xVk

I am realy looking for the best spec/class/ascendent to go for Wildstrike, if you got some builds ideas or what ever, share your experiences with me bro, would be realy appreciated.
Thanks again for sharing this build with us.
cya
I'm having one hell of a time getting through the uber lab. Traps kill me in what seems to be less than 1.5 seconds. Also elemental totems hit hard.

Is there any "survival gear" I could buy to say make my character have a ton of regen/armor? (or whatever will help most with the damn traps.)

My build is 95% complete. Lvl 86, 6.1k life, only missing belly. Currently using rare 6L with 100+ life + good res + 1400 armor.

The only thing that sucks is I'm currently at 66% (even cap) on my resistances, and the missing belly. Rest of my gear setup is solid and I don't have much problem with any maps unless they are high tier and really nasty: It's simply the uber lab I can't complete.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I've paid over 30C for people to help lead me through the labs and I always end up dying trying to keep up with them :(

"
Hey bro,GJ for this BUILD, Im actualy using it, as first character of the delve league and realy enjoy it/.
I wanna keep going with Wild strike, so satsfying spell, love the animations.
Anyway, I was thinking to have a different approch of it, what would you think, to go for Chieftain ascendance, and convert some of our dmgs to fire [with items and gems], it could go to a realy impressive dps, dont you think so ?
Anyway also, what do you think about the Ranger/raider version of this build ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFsSKv36xVk

I am realy looking for the best spec/class/ascendent to go for Wildstrike, if you got some builds ideas or what ever, share your experiences with me bro, would be realy appreciated.
Thanks again for sharing this build with us.
cya

yeah i would go higher life with cheiften and get many strength nodes, your gonna need mana leech (duelist part of tree) theres good nodes down there anyway, you can mess around as much as you like with the skill it was amazing with atziri's disfavor but the problem was life sustain, thats why i use the claw so i can be super lazy. you could go quite close to a RF tree and get tons of regen and life and use the disfavour as a chieften ? you will also become uber-lab viable on traps, instant leech is op as hell though but we do lack dps because of the claw, try whatever let me know!
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 14, 2018, 9:50:27 AM
"
Banedaemon wrote:
I'm having one hell of a time getting through the uber lab. Traps kill me in what seems to be less than 1.5 seconds. Also elemental totems hit hard.

Is there any "survival gear" I could buy to say make my character have a ton of regen/armor? (or whatever will help most with the damn traps.)

My build is 95% complete. Lvl 86, 6.1k life, only missing belly. Currently using rare 6L with 100+ life + good res + 1400 armor.

The only thing that sucks is I'm currently at 66% (even cap) on my resistances, and the missing belly. Rest of my gear setup is solid and I don't have much problem with any maps unless they are high tier and really nasty: It's simply the uber lab I can't complete.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I've paid over 30C for people to help lead me through the labs and I always end up dying trying to keep up with them :(

run 1 quicksilver + 4 bubbling or 100% recovery rate life flasks and use a vitality aura, it is one of the negative aspects of the build it just cant handle traps, but once you done lab its all worthwhile.

just get a lab carry + cap your resistance over 75, even if that means uncapping your oak, we do not use this flask to rely on being res capped.

make sure you use a flask 'of warding' also wear kaoms roots so temp chains does not effect you

---
make your account public in settings so i can view your character :P id be able to help more

you click your name at the top of the page, "logged in as name" top left corner. then privacy settings to the right (if ya didnt know how)

Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 14, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Banedaemon wrote:

run 1 quicksilver + 4 bubbling or 100% recovery rate life flasks and use a vitality aura, it is one of the negative aspects of the build it just cant handle traps, but once you done lab its all worthwhile.

just get a lab carry + cap your resistance over 75, even if that means uncapping your oak, we do not use this flask to rely on being res capped.

make sure you use a flask 'of warding' also wear kaoms roots so temp chains does not effect you

---
make your account public in settings so i can view your character :P id be able to help more

you click your name at the top of the page, "logged in as name" top left corner. then privacy settings to the right (if ya didnt know how)

Hmm... Weird. I'd already made everything public before posting as I figured that'd be helpful... (made sure nothing is checked.)

Not sure why you can't see it. I did it AGAIN. Just in case. Not sure WTF is wrong.

Anyway, bought a staunching quicksilver + 4 hallowed bubbler flasks + a 20 level vitality (20% quality). Added them to my char so you can see WTF I'm working with.

Also switched up my rings/ammys so that my resistances are over 75%. Does chaos res matter? Because it's at -60% right now XD
"
Banedaemon wrote:

Hmm... Weird. I'd already made everything public before posting as I figured that'd be helpful... (made sure nothing is checked.)

Not sure why you can't see it. I did it AGAIN. Just in case. Not sure WTF is wrong.

Anyway, bought a staunching quicksilver + 4 hallowed bubbler flasks + a 20 level vitality (20% quality). Added them to my char so you can see WTF I'm working with.

Also switched up my rings/ammys so that my resistances are over 75%. Does chaos res matter? Because it's at -60% right now XD

been away for weekend, chaos res doesnt matter tbh (we do get some from an atziri whilst mapping)

physical reduction on patheons is also helpful to have and gem swap in fortify for ancestral call is pretty much mandatory to survive heavy physical hits
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 16, 2018, 2:23:46 PM
Yea thank you for all the suggestions.

The flask setup/vitality helped a lot for surviving the traps. Lightning warp was also a good addition. It was pretty easy to get to the last trial in the uber lab.

All of my guides I hired to carry me died on the final battle XD However I was able to finish him off myself (somehow) luckily.

Thanks for the tips :)

I'm loving the build. The only thing that can be kinda irritating is the targeting. Occasionally it seems even if I'm right clicking directly on a monster, I won't attack. Is this a common issue with single target skills?

Pretty much the only time I die anymore is if there is some nasty single unique mob that I can't seem to target properly or quick enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info