[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

I noticed after looking at your Wildstrike character in your profile, that you STILL use acrobatics instead of a second jewel socket... Is this really the way to go? Obviously you are using it so I assume it must be! :D
Last edited by Banedaemon on Sep 17, 2018, 6:40:12 AM
"
Banedaemon wrote:
I noticed after looking at your Wildstrike character in your profile, that you STILL use acrobatics instead of a second jewel socket... Is this really the way to go? Obviously you are using it so I assume it must be! :D

i dont play standard, i have not been on my ws char since it went out of the abyss league. dont use acerobatics cause you need armour/phys reduction to be guardian viable with reliability i just used acrobatics for leveling and must have forgot to remove

-i have respecced the node in standard just to avoid anymore confusion.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 17, 2018, 8:21:41 PM
"
Banedaemon wrote:
Yea thank you for all the suggestions.

The flask setup/vitality helped a lot for surviving the traps. Lightning warp was also a good addition. It was pretty easy to get to the last trial in the uber lab.

All of my guides I hired to carry me died on the final battle XD However I was able to finish him off myself (somehow) luckily.

Thanks for the tips :)

I'm loving the build. The only thing that can be kinda irritating is the targeting. Occasionally it seems even if I'm right clicking directly on a monster, I won't attack. Is this a common issue with single target skills?

Pretty much the only time I die anymore is if there is some nasty single unique mob that I can't seem to target properly or quick enough.

you could get a corrupt on the claw that gives +2 range but its just one of the cons of the build i geuss, takes a bit of practice to stay locked onto something at all times

the chains +6 additional times enchant is a huge makeup for this and pretty much solves stray mobs
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 17, 2018, 10:37:05 PM
Hello Friend! great build !!!

First, I have to make it clear that English is not my native language. Any mistake, I'm sorry.

Is it worth the taming? Or is more interesting the common rings with ress life and flat damage?

Thanks for the guide and good luck in the mines !!
"
cesar97rasec wrote:
Hello Friend! great build !!!

First, I have to make it clear that English is not my native language. Any mistake, I'm sorry.

Is it worth the taming? Or is more interesting the common rings with ress life and flat damage?

Thanks for the guide and good luck in the mines !!

yes it is worth the time, easy money maker can start with nothing :)

rings are easy to come by dont worry!
isnt elemental focus gem better than added fire damage? in path of building, ele focus seems to increase more the damage
"
gandula wrote:
isnt elemental focus gem better than added fire damage? in path of building, ele focus seems to increase more the damage

no alignments takes the fun out the build

you can use it if you want but i dont like it
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 24, 2018, 9:28:36 PM
Finally picked up a belly at level 90.

Hunting now for some Reaalllly good end-game amulets/rings/gloves.

What mods (for DPS) are the best? Logically speaking it seems like "Elemental Damage with Attacks" would be #1 then crit chance/crit multiplier; However, this is my first build and I really do not want to assume. You list many possibilities, but I want to get the best mods on my end-game gear.

Thank you again for all the help. I've learned a lot, and continue to thanks to you.
"
Banedaemon wrote:

What mods (for DPS) are the best? Logically speaking it seems like "Elemental Damage with Attacks" would be #1 then crit chance/crit multiplier; However, this is my first build and I really do not want to assume. You list many possibilities, but I want to get the best mods on my end-game gear.

Thank you again for all the help. I've learned a lot, and continue to thanks to you.

flat phys is the most important
EDWA
Multi

in an ideal world the base would be steel ring

curse on hit with ele weakness gloves are gonna be a definate domination for you
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 26, 2018, 8:50:40 AM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Banedaemon wrote:

flat phys is the most important
EDWA
Multi

in an ideal world the base would be steel ring

curse on hit with ele weakness gloves are gonna be a definate domination for you

Well I probably should have chaos spammed a high-level ring for the right resistances. Instead I purchased one of the rings for 2ex to finish off the build XD Didn't know that was a better option until a friend told me. Oh well, live and learn.

Oh well. Hopefully I did pretty good with my gear. Damage is sooo much better than when I prioritized crit rolls over physical damage. Does the 20% increased melee damage on the gloves help much? Also for the enchant on the Hellions Paw, is culling strike the best or just a good option?

Last edited by Banedaemon on Sep 28, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info