[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
Xuxticieru wrote:
How you get all that HP? Im at lvl 85 at the moment and i get oneshot by bosses sometimes, it feels a really squishy build

hey buddy glad you are trying out the build, there is a few key factors of the build that may cause you to be squishy.

are you using fortify with whirl?
are you prioritising life rolls on gear?
are you resistance capped?
if you have done all labs are you using the wise oak flask?
have you reached out for all the life nodes on the tree?
do your jewel sockets have life in them?
vaal/pact/ascendancy go together
are you wearing kaoms roots to be immune to stuns + 180+ life roll on them

try all these out look at my gear for example im lvl 90 w/ 6.7k life, you can hit 6k easily in a tabula with badish rolls on gear
I'm pretty sure Melee Physical Damage only effects the initial hit not the secondary elemental attacks.
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
I'm pretty sure Melee Physical Damage only effects the initial hit not the secondary elemental attacks.

100% of physical damage converted to fire, cold or lightning damage

the gem works towards this

opal rings / ele dmg to attacks are better rolls to have on jewlery/belt but the dagger needs to be physical.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 16, 2017, 7:07:56 AM
My mistake on the Wiki it says "Modifiers that require a specific keyword only apply to the appropriate portions of the attack. For example, supporting Wild Strike with Melee Physical Damage Support will increase the melee hit's physical and converted damage, but will not increase the damage of the secondary elemental effect."

I'm not sure what "...but will not increase the damage of the secondary elemental effect." means in relation to it will effect the converted damage. Understanding PoE keywords is so confusing!
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
My mistake on the Wiki it says "Modifiers that require a specific keyword only apply to the appropriate portions of the attack. For example, supporting Wild Strike with Melee Physical Damage Support will increase the melee hit's physical and converted damage, but will not increase the damage of the secondary elemental effect."

I'm not sure what "...but will not increase the damage of the secondary elemental effect." means in relation to it will effect the converted damage. Understanding PoE keywords is so confusing!

yeah its hard to know for sure but it definitely scales up our damage a lot regardless, path of building says its a high priority gem
I have a question if you don't mind. Why didn't you choose the Shadow class instead of Marauder? Using Daggers/Claws for any build I'd think you'd want to take Shadow first? Not many nodes are taken around Marauder so it looks silly.
"
h311ion wrote:
I have a question if you don't mind. Why didn't you choose the Shadow class instead of Marauder? Using Daggers/Claws for any build I'd think you'd want to take Shadow first? Not many nodes are taken around Marauder so it looks silly.

its not about looks its about productivity ;]

--Ascendancy order (berserker)--
-Pain reaver
-Cloaked in savagery
-Crave the slaughter
-Aspect of carnage

this ascendancy makes us a pure face tank thanks to cloaked in savagery.
marauder has some nice nodes to grab also, plenty of extra life to pick up on the way to shadow.

i geuss you could try make a vitality void version but i love the instant heals from cloaked in savagery make this build so tanky and is like 50% of its defence mechanic :P
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 16, 2017, 4:12:29 PM
Ah yes the Ascendancy, I derped on not realizing that, thank you!
"
h311ion wrote:
Ah yes the Ascendancy, I derped on not realizing that, thank you!

no problem :) if you try the build you can always ask questions ingame
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info