[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

Can i use lightning strike with this build? and if i can, what gems should i use for the 6L?
"
Xuxticieru wrote:
Can i use lightning strike with this build? and if i can, what gems should i use for the 6L?

exactly the same links, be sure to get a helmet with the enchant for extra pow ;]
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Xuxticieru wrote:

exactly the same links, be sure to get a helmet with the enchant for extra pow ;]

But what about greater multiple projectiles?
"
Xuxticieru wrote:
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Xuxticieru wrote:

But what about greater multiple projectiles?

optional but the attack speed is so fast anything you look at dies, you literally have a permanent beam of 5 lines of thunder come outa you without gmp
1st of all thanks for a well-crafted and patiently documented build :) I like to read stuff (yeah some of us are like this) and every single word that you wrote was usefull.

This league I first played Tornado Shot Raider then Mathil's Scion ele wander and finally a duelist bleeding bladeflurry. All of them were fun and great but i am a casual player (i am too lazy to dodge stuff) so those builds (5k to 5.5k life) were kinda squishy for ME. That's why I wanted to try your berserker (6.7k looks tasty) also ofc I always wanted to play wild strike :) And I am well aware of wise oak's strength if you can keep all uncapped resists same for ele builds :)

I've 2 questions and I will be glad if you could spare some time and answer them;

- will i need to dodge every skill/attack of t11-t14 bosses during leveling from lvl 80 to lvl 90 with a reasonable gear?

- which would be better on jewelry in what order? "global crit multiplier" OR "%x elemetal damage with attacks" OR "adds x to y physical dmg to attacks" OR "adds z to t any elemental dmg to attacks" I need to decide which jewellery of mine i need to sell or keep :(

"
Kjarninn wrote:
Hello I have a question. Why not use two handed weapon? You would get much more dps with that. Also then you can use kaoms wich will net more life too. Just for that dagger you have you can buy 6L disfavor, kaoms and have extra left.

Is this dagger that expensive? or are you talking slot wise? Sorry I am confused :(
"
Archybild wrote:
"
Kjarninn wrote:
Hello I have a question. Why not use two handed weapon? You would get much more dps with that. Also then you can use kaoms wich will net more life too. Just for that dagger you have you can buy 6L disfavor, kaoms and have extra left.

Is this dagger that expensive? or are you talking slot wise? Sorry I am confused :(

It's that expensive.
"
Kjarninn wrote:
"
Archybild wrote:
"
Kjarninn wrote:

It's that expensive.

jeez :( so i guess your argument is solid as a rock :( I ll try first with dagger for WB if I fail i ll switch to 2hand i guess.
"
Archybild wrote:
1st of all thanks for a well-crafted and patiently documented build :) I like to read stuff (yeah some of us are like this) and every single word that you wrote was usefull.

This league I first played Tornado Shot Raider then Mathil's Scion ele wander and finally a duelist bleeding bladeflurry. All of them were fun and great but i am a casual player (i am too lazy to dodge stuff) so those builds (5k to 5.5k life) were kinda squishy for ME. That's why I wanted to try your berserker (6.7k looks tasty) also ofc I always wanted to play wild strike :) And I am well aware of wise oak's strength if you can keep all uncapped resists same for ele builds :)

I've 2 questions and I will be glad if you could spare some time and answer them;

- will i need to dodge every skill/attack of t11-t14 bosses during leveling from lvl 80 to lvl 90 with a reasonable gear?

- which would be better on jewelry in what order? "global crit multiplier" OR "%x elemetal damage with attacks" OR "adds x to y physical dmg to attacks" OR "adds z to t any elemental dmg to attacks" I need to decide which jewellery of mine i need to sell or keep :(

hey sorry it took a while to get back to you i work crazy hours through the week,

question 1, all you must do is kill to stay alive its really simple, whirl to your target/pack kill it, i literally set up spacebar to whirl, right click to attack and my fingers are on 12345 for flasks, its very easy to kill anything, you can facetank up to tier 15 bosses, for bosses that use physical is where you need to whirl through them to hold up fortify, or if you want to be lazy switch out ruthless for fortify and just hold right click ;].

as for the tier 16's you gotta avoid there one shot mechanics but you can virtually face tank most of there hits and just whirl out the way of the powerful attacks,

i facetanked chimera and Minotaur straight up, just make sure you find chimera asap in the smoke phase, and avoid standing in the rings/going through lightning on Minotaur

i facetanked hydra but everytime it does his rapid fire whirl to the other side of em.

i facetanked phoenix but make sure u whirl away when hes about to explode then get back to attacking him asap.

question 2, for jewels i havent experimented but you can refer to my path of building link i just added for what i calculated the build with, https://pastebin.com/UQQ9027A , now i find 7% life the most important, attack speed, damage. have not experimented with crit.

hope that i answered your question and thanks for such positive feedback :)
Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 22, 2017, 1:19:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info