[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

What about point blank?
I am currently lvl81 and I've been grinding T12-T14 maps from lvl75 to lvl80. And I can say that you should definetely try this build. I rarely die and all of them are easy mistakes.

Thanks a lot for such fun and strong build.

Any gameplay videos at all? Thinking of starting this. Want to see how it performs.
Guys I really dont understand how this build performs this well. I really dont know how to thank you mate this is the most powerful and fun build i've ever played and i've tried nearly 25-30 different builds through 6-7 leagues.

I would never thought that T13-T15 bosses in 3.0 would melt like this but incredible attack speed and plenty of elemental damage really do the job in a most possible funny way :)

Current Stats on HO with only (Hatred+HoA+Lightning Golem)

tooltip dps: 133k
attack/sec: 5.26
crit chance: 49.81
crit multi: 311
life: 5771

This is my current setup

Last edited by Archybild on Sep 30, 2017, 3:21:43 AM
"
Tosimaru wrote:
Any gameplay videos at all? Thinking of starting this. Want to see how it performs.

sorry i have nothing to record with but trust me you wont be disappointed with the build its super tanky and strong, tier 1-16's NO issues, not tried shaper yet probably viable though
bump for the wildlings
Thanks for the build, it does seems amazing! Wild Strike seems to be a fun skill, I'll definitely start this build ASAP.

One question: would it be viable to make a Resolute Technique version of this build, swapping the dagger and crit nodes for something else? (for the case I play it on SSF and can't get the unique shield)
Last edited by GrandePatriarca on Oct 7, 2017, 12:53:08 AM
Good to know
Last edited by Kjarninn on Feb 1, 2018, 7:48:35 AM
What abouty acuity ? is it possible to play with ES/Crit ?
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info