[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

What do you do with the VP changes in 3.1?
it has become extremely easy to level without any good items, all you need is a 2R socket item and have molten strike with Ancestral call it has very good single target and multitarget making it easy for melee leveling until wildstrike or even further after
Last edited by MickeyDigi on Dec 12, 2017, 3:49:57 AM
"
KingE wrote:
What do you do with the VP changes in 3.1?

thanks for highlighting that, i will find some work around, perhaps the change to claws for the extra life leech, some extra nodes also.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Dec 13, 2017, 1:45:32 PM
any suggestions on where to go from here for gear?

currently on my list is better weapon, 6link chest, maybe lyco shield(really expensive atm)

playing on hardcore

look at my character - ikonxwildabyss
www.twitch.tv/ikon_sc
Last edited by soullogik on Dec 15, 2017, 1:24:19 PM
Hey chris , thanks for the build.

I just want to start the new league and looking for a build that i havent played with the skill so far. Which is rare because i've around 3k+ hour :) Wild strike always looked weak to me but looks so much fun in it with mechanics.

I wouldnt mind to play blindly, i want to play wild strike anyway but i'm also obssesed person, i can quit if i find it weak :)) Do you suggest me to play your build?
"
Zhultas wrote:
Hey chris , thanks for the build.

I just want to start the new league and looking for a build that i havent played with the skill so far. Which is rare because i've around 3k+ hour :) Wild strike always looked weak to me but looks so much fun in it with mechanics.

I wouldnt mind to play blindly, i want to play wild strike anyway but i'm also obssesed person, i can quit if i find it weak :)) Do you suggest me to play your build?

posted a little gif in the thread, i highly reccomend trying this build out, i seem to have things sussed out as a crit version of the build, it will be a great farmer for maps, i dont know if its still guardian viable but im going to say it is! :D
"
soullogik wrote:
any suggestions on where to go from here for gear?

currently on my list is better weapon, 6link chest, maybe lyco shield(really expensive atm)

playing on hardcore

look at my character - ikonxwildabyss

----

hey dude please check out my path of building, i have edited the entire tree, we use a claw now for the life gain on hit, vitality void for even more life gain, and the tree has had a nerf, please check it out it is a way more survivable version of the build :D, by all means keep the dagger type if you like but get vaal pact and vitality void (we just went a different direction shouldnt cost much to respec :)

also id vouch for a corrupt 6l chest with life as a temporary upgrade, more dmg = more life sustainability.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Dec 16, 2017, 11:24:51 AM
Been trying your build because i wanted to play wildstrike again in 3.1.
So thank you for the work you put into it.

Huge props to creator for this great build. Been playing since beta casually but this is the first build that took me mapping seriously. so amazing job ty very much!
"
Karlchenkeule wrote:
Been trying your build because i wanted to play wildstrike again in 3.1.
So thank you for the work you put into it.

you are most welcome i am level 75 at the moment when i hit 85 i will do a huge overhaul on this thread giving every little detail :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info