[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
Freyr_SWH wrote:
There are two questions that i cant find the answer ;

1) Why are you looking for lightning damage specifically ? (Shocking mobs maybe ?)

2) Why you leveled up your CWDT gems that much ? They are triggering so few times at that level ?

Thanx in advance.

1) our lightning is the lowest and you hit the nail on the head, we want to shock more for the extra damage we gain :), its mainly just the boot mod that helps a lot for shocking our boss's, the rest should be physical damage mods :)
2) limited to sockets, idealy you want 1-1 imortal call but given that i use kaoms roots to avoid stuns/freeze there isnt really much choice in the matter so i just level them for the easy life :P
Last edited by Cchris07 on Dec 21, 2017, 8:34:24 AM
"
redmalloc wrote:
Fun build. I made it to 60 so far and the build is just now starting to come alive. I leveled till 28 with molten strike + ancestral call and then wild strike at 28. Wild strike didn't work that well till I added in multistrike at 38 and really it's only getting strong for me now with a claw upgrade. Clearing is now good, rare/uniques are so-so but the sustain is good so it's reasonably safe just a bit slow.

Thanks for keeping the guide updated. I'm looking forward to seeing how my character develops.

yeah the build gets stronger and stronger as the levels go up, life is important for surviving so we get our damage last as you start hitting the crit nodes the build comes to life :D
What would you recommend for pure single target links in a tabula? Thanks
I'm not following this build/guide at all, was a general question about WS.

I'm running non-crit raider, ice-bite and added cold, hatred, herald of ice. Melee physical doesn't apply to any WS's damage besides the initial hit so I'm curious why this build recommends it.
"
inDef wrote:

I'm running non-crit raider, ice-bite and added cold, hatred, herald of ice. Melee physical doesn't apply to any WS's damage besides the initial hit so I'm curious why this build recommends it.

it converts 100% of phys to a random element so yes it does :p
"
Copyfarm wrote:
What would you recommend for pure single target links in a tabula? Thanks

swap out ancestral call for ruthless
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
inDef wrote:

Of phys, not melee phys. The secondary attacks of Wildstrike are NOT melee and thus do not get scaled by the melee physical gem.

The gem only scales the initial hit.
"
inDef wrote:
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
inDef wrote:

Of phys, not melee phys. The secondary attacks of Wildstrike are NOT melee and thus do not get scaled by the melee physical gem.

The gem only scales the initial hit.

What do you suggest as a replacement?
you mean these hits?

A fiery explosion with the keywords Fire, AoE, Attack
An icy wave with the keywords Cold, Projectile, Attack
An arcing bolt of lightning with the keywords Lightning, Chaining, Attack

in my build i do not bother with these our physical hit is better.
as i run crit in my build.

the initial hit is hitting 100% of the time we want that to be our greater dps as its more reliable in terms of leeching.

also it is much easier and just makes sense to me that the physical power is the highest the elements are just a fun destructive bonus, the elements are also all over the tree and thats so many nodes to gain such little power 33.3% of the time, your auras should do more than good stick to those.

i did however choose not to get resolute technique, so i can crit to shock to double my physical dps whitch in theory doubles your elemental dps when you shock :)

Last edited by Cchris07 on Dec 23, 2017, 8:46:48 PM
Ok, I was just stopping by to see what your thoughts were on Bloodseeker. I guess I got my answer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info