[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

ty love wild strike...been following your build even with the changes whoop whoop
Anyone tried this build on Bosses such as guardians/shaper etc? How does it perform?
What do you think about using blasphemy + elemental weakness until I can get the curse on hit gloves?

With this setup would you pick herald of ash or hatred?

"
Narandel wrote:
Anyone tried this build on Bosses such as guardians/shaper etc? How does it perform?

easy. just dont get reflect or ele weakness and ur good to go, avoid there 1 shot gimicks and you will have no problem.

chayula can be a little anoying if you find em in the smoke fast still easy.
"
redmalloc wrote:
What do you think about using blasphemy + elemental weakness until I can get the curse on hit gloves?

With this setup would you pick herald of ash or hatred?

remove blood rage and just place elemental weakness there and curse when damage taken instead :)
Hello,

I'm a new player and your build looks very nice but I don't know how to choose the skill tree's path ^^'
Can u show me pls ?

Thank you :D
"
Icemasterz52 wrote:
Hello,

I'm a new player and your build looks very nice but I don't know how to choose the skill tree's path ^^'
Can u show me pls ?

I agree leveling trees would be great!

Also, what gems do you run in a 6l for bossing? So far I’m 50 and I’ve just been taking the immortal call support out of my tabula for bosses. What would be good to put in?
how to lvl this?
"
OCHOMILLA wrote:
"
Icemasterz52 wrote:
Hello,

Can u show me pls ?

I agree leveling trees would be great!

Also, what gems do you run in a 6l for bossing? So far I’m 50 and I’ve just been taking the immortal call support out of my tabula for bosses. What would be good to put in?

done

immortal call in your tabula lol, take it out and use the 6l wild strike setup i show in my guide.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jan 1, 2018, 9:18:01 AM
"
Nehmuh92 wrote:
how to lvl this?

added a little guideline for this :) its at the bottom of the thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info