[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

Your 19.000 damage is with concentrated effect and with auras?... And, How did you generate power charges?, and Bleeding, you I don´t see any bleeding flask in your setup?... thanks in advance
Last edited by Madasan on Sep 13, 2017, 4:08:44 AM
"
Madasan wrote:
Your 19.000 damage is with concentrated effect and with auras?... And, How did you generate power charges?, and Bleeding, you I don´t see any bleeding flask in your setup?... thanks in advance

My 19k Tooltip is with Conc and Auras, i can't exactly tell you if it was with Flasks the Screenshots have a Describtion to them so just read them.

I generate Power Charges with Weapon-Swap Setup to Jaws of Agony

There is no Bleed on my Build at all
Thanks man, I hate Weapon-Swap, is there any way to generate power charges without this?... Thanks... There is no bleed in your build?... how are you immune to bleed?... Sorry for my noobs questions :) ...
Last edited by Madasan on Sep 13, 2017, 11:17:35 AM
"
Madasan wrote:
Thanks man, I hate Weapon-Swap, is there any way to generate power charges without this?... Thanks... There is no bleed in your build?... how are you immune to bleed?... Sorry for my noobs questions :) ...

My Diamond Flask has Bleed Immunity.

There is no other way to generate Charges during Boss fights no
My last question, you leave immortal call and cast when damage taken in level 18. or you recomend level up to 20?... Thanks for all...
"
Madasan wrote:
My last question, you leave immortal call and cast when damage taken in level 18. or you recomend level up to 20?... Thanks for all...

Yes Level them to 20
Ok thanks so much for your support man, so quickly answering all, thanks...
fun build, bf aoe isn't as glorious as before but the damage makes up for it. easy endgame boss farming, melting shaper in half of a beam feels great. still some stuff to improve like better jewelry and 10% penetration on boots, but the damage is pretty insane already

"
fun build, bf aoe isn't as glorious as before but the damage makes up for it. easy endgame boss farming, melting shaper in half of a beam feels great. still some stuff to improve like better jewelry and 10% penetration on boots, but the damage is pretty insane already

Pretty good Gear sir!

More than Happy that you like the Build!
Getting Claws, I use "Claws of the Magpie" in tree, that is I 25% change to steal power, frenzy and endurange charges on hit with claws, but it seems like I only steal frenzy charges, my frenzy charges allways are up, but my power and endurance charges never or so ocassionally, thats why boys?... could be because I have more frenzy charges than the others (6 frenzy and 3 endurance and power), and then steal priorice on frenzy?...
Last edited by Madasan on Sep 14, 2017, 1:06:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info