[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

"
grouchasaurus wrote:
First off, I want to say thanks for the thorough guide and the active replies on your build thread.

I am currently leveling this build, and am curious if I can sub a conversion Vinktar for Taste of Hate as a temporary replacement until I have enough currency saved up to buy one? I know it offers less conversion, but I'm not sure if the lightning conversion on Vinktar has a weird interaction with the physical to lightning gem, or if it's even worthwhile.

Thanks!

You can do that, it wont be as defensive tho.
"
"
grouchasaurus wrote:
First off, I want to say thanks for the thorough guide and the active replies on your build thread.

I am currently leveling this build, and am curious if I can sub a conversion Vinktar for Taste of Hate as a temporary replacement until I have enough currency saved up to buy one? I know it offers less conversion, but I'm not sure if the lightning conversion on Vinktar has a weird interaction with the physical to lightning gem, or if it's even worthwhile.

Thanks!

You can do that, it wont be as defensive tho.

Ok awesome, thanks!
Last edited by arm_sirawit on Sep 9, 2017, 4:27:27 PM
i'm level 94

my gear

Spoiler

hi thanks for build and i am trying same build as you showed but my damage on skill tooltip showing 8k while yours 19k why is that so big gap? can you check and enlighten me pls?
"
hi thanks for build and i am trying same build as you showed but my damage on skill tooltip showing 8k while yours 19k why is that so big gap? can you check and enlighten me pls?

Check out the FAQ section...
Hi i have been working out my gear on path of building and wondering why you have so much more DPS then me when my gear is more or less then same as yours

I have worked it out to being you having alot more crit / effect crit than me

I have tracked this down to you having 3 power charges active on blade flurry which increases your DPS by a very large amount.

Question is was this a mistake? if not how do you generate your power charges in this build because i dont generate any power charges :/
"
Norrad876 wrote:
Hi i have been working out my gear on path of building and wondering why you have so much more DPS then me when my gear is more or less then same as yours

I have worked it out to being you having alot more crit / effect crit than me

I have tracked this down to you having 3 power charges active on blade flurry which increases your DPS by a very large amount.

Question is was this a mistake? if not how do you generate your power charges in this build because i dont generate any power charges :/

I generate Power Charges by using Jaws of Agony (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Jaws_of_Agony) in my Weapon Swap throw Traps to get max Charges and switch back.

€dit: Your gear is nowhere near the same as mine, you have a 5Link, Worse Jewellery, you are using a Scaeva, no Curse on Hit gloves, no Taste of Hate, Your Jewels are fine, but nowhere near mine.

Last edited by ActuallyLimiT on Sep 10, 2017, 8:40:57 PM
"
€dit: Your gear is nowhere near the same as mine, you have a 5Link, Worse Jewellery, you are using a Scaeva, no Curse on Hit gloves, no Taste of Hate, Your Jewels are fine, but nowhere near mine.

Which is why i said "I have been working out my gear on path of building" i.e i edit my gear to the same standard as yours :P

Am i right in saying you only use all these buffs (Jaws of agony, Lightning trap, vaal haste, ancestral warchief, potions) mainly for the boss fights?

for trash clearing do you normally just stick with Blood rage and potions only?
this build can't go elemental reflact mod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info