[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

My guess is it's because you have blood rage up, which generates frenzy charges on kill.
I have 4.3k life on my build I know that my level is not that high but still it seems low. Could you inspect my gear and tell me how to improve it?
"
saenimy2 wrote:
I have 4.3k life on my build I know that my level is not that high but still it seems low. Could you inspect my gear and tell me how to improve it?

Alot of your HP comes from Levels and Jewels, so just Level up for now.

Your Gear seems fine you might wanna get better Jewellery first and then maybe look into a better Weapon or so what ever feels good for you
"
Madasan wrote:
Getting Claws, I use "Claws of the Magpie" in tree, that is I 25% change to steal power, frenzy and endurange charges on hit with claws, but it seems like I only steal frenzy charges, my frenzy charges allways are up, but my power and endurance charges never or so ocassionally, thats why boys?... could be because I have more frenzy charges than the others (6 frenzy and 3 endurance and power), and then steal priorice on frenzy?...

You're probably getting Frenzy Charges from Blood Rage.

You can only STEAL charges if the enemy actually has Charges which is very rare
Hello a very interesting build ; I would love to try this out only problem i'm facing are the flasks "Dying Sun " and "Taste of Hate " ,are there alternatives to them as i'm new to the league as well as the game ; im ready to farm the chaos required but until then which flasks would you recommend .
Hi there.

First of all thanks for the build ,just found it awesome.

I'm trying to do my build based on yours ,obviously wont be identical due to the items based stats, but it's close tho.

I have to make currency to get some good rings and amulet.I have a pair of good rings but they don't have the cold res that i need most right now. You posted some recommended jewels and I've bought 3 that i hope it's fine.

Based on what i said ,i would ask your opinion in what else can i do to make it works even sweeter.

Here's my character link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xangaii/characters

Thanks,
Last edited by xangaii on Sep 15, 2017, 7:17:40 PM
"
Assasin_Kj wrote:
Hello a very interesting build ; I would love to try this out only problem i'm facing are the flasks "Dying Sun " and "Taste of Hate " ,are there alternatives to them as i'm new to the league as well as the game ; im ready to farm the chaos required but until then which flasks would you recommend .

Instead of a Taste of Hate just use a either a Basalt or Wise Oak

and instead of the Dying Sun either use a Basalt, Wise Oak or a Life Flask

"
xangaii wrote:
Hi there.

First of all thanks for the build ,just found it awesome.

I'm trying to do my build based on yours ,obviously wont be identical due to the items based stats, but it's close tho.

I have to make currency to get some good rings and amulet.I have a pair of good rings but they don't have the cold res that i need most right now. You posted some recommended jewels and I've bought 3 that i hope it's fine.

Based on what i said ,i would ask your opinion in what else can i do to make it works even sweeter.

Here's my character link:

Thanks,

I would love to check your Character but your Character Tab is Private
Oh,sorry,guess that was set by default.

I've fixed It. Here's the link again:

Sorry if this was asked but what if you went raider instead of pathfinder?
Is there are any map modes that this build can't run?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info