[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

"
Dakyel wrote:
Sorry if this was asked but what if you went raider instead of pathfinder?

Raider is straight up worse, but better if u dont have any of the Flasks recommended

"
JanLitVin wrote:
Is there are any map modes that this build can't run?

Not really only Reflect is an Issue.
hey , can u take a look on my profile , what should i upgrade , besides enchanted helm and gg jewels .
btw i use wise oak for bosses , keeping lightning res the highest

did u consider taking the fencer node on skill tree tho ?
Last edited by NoobInAction on Sep 17, 2017, 4:22:16 PM
really solid build and guide gj limit !

btw the trade links for jewels are an addition i haven´t seen in any other guide so far (i don´t rly spend time on the forums tho :P)
"
NoobInAction wrote:
hey , can u take a look on my profile , what should i upgrade , besides enchanted helm and gg jewels .
btw i use wise oak for bosses , keeping lightning res the highest

did u consider taking the fencer node on skill tree tho ?

I really hate giving advice on what to upgrade next, i would just put your Char in PoB and check out whats the worst item u are using and replace that next.

Wise Oak is okay for Bosses, wouldnt recommend it because Taste of Hate, Atziri, Lion's Roar and Sin's Rebirth are all better for Boss Damage.

Fencing Node is not worth taking we dont need more damage.

"
Erzk3tzer wrote:
really solid build and guide gj limit !

btw the trade links for jewels are an addition i haven´t seen in any other guide so far (i don´t rly spend time on the forums tho :P)

Thanks!

Got the Idea with Poe.trade links because people like Mathil get alot of Questions if "insert jewel here" is good for the Build and like that linking a poe.trade link they cant buy bad jewels for the build
How is your Vaal Lightning Trap applying 50% shock?

It now applies 15% inc dmg taken shock.

Your damage is actually 30% less than your POB is showing you.
"
How is your Vaal Lightning Trap applying 50% shock?

It now applies 15% inc dmg taken shock.

Your damage is actually 30% less than your POB is showing you.

Thats what i said like 10 posts or so ago, that PoB actually doesnt show the real DPS
Thanks for the build! Used it to grind to 36 challenges. Managed to get some good items that made this a lot of fun to do endgame bossing with.

Spoiler

(PS if anyone wants to buy some very nice gear, let me know. It's all listed above.)
sorry but how do you sustain mana?
"
soonwayyy wrote:
sorry but how do you sustain mana?

Check the FAQ
Got myself a 340pdps claw and I'm going to work on the tree tonight.

Anyone using a claw variant of this yet?

Sick guide bro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info