[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

"
zeldicx wrote:
"
"
zeldicx wrote:
Nice guide dude!

I like to test it un HC Harbinger, so, I suppose that life flask is mandatory. Which flask will you swap?

Thank you!

I would remove the Dying Sun for a Life Flask, in HC u probably also want to maybe use a Belly over Carcass Jack

Thanks for fast reply, tomorrow I'll try it :)
Any tips would be great in lvling section such as gems used for leveling, powerful uniques,etc..

Thank you!

Will add a Leveling Section, but for now

I would just use Redbeaks at level1 with Frostblades
At Level 6 u get Screaming Eagles those will carry you to about level 26 were u can pick up
Al-Dihn Claw and at 28 u get Blade Flurry
When u hit 29 you can use Relentless Fury in your Mainhand until Maps and in your Offhand
At that Point you should probably buy a O.K Rare Sword/Dagger/Claw for Leveling until u can use Scaeva
Since there arent too many Good Leveling Weapons

Other Leveling Uniques that u want are,

Ignore the Corruptions and Enchants
"
Dragonow wrote:
only Starkonja's? Maybe Rat`s Nest will be better?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rat%27s_Nest

(more a.spd, crit, movment spd )

You can use Rat's Nest if you like it's more damage but we dont really need more damage at this Point.

Starkonjas gives alot of Life also the Movementspeed from Rats Nest is useless since we Whirl everywhere
That is some nutty dps
"
Chromist wrote:
That is some nutty dps

Thanks 8)

**Added Abyssus Shaper Kill for all DPS maniacs**
Looks great on videos and awesome made guide.

But somehow i cant get it to work, im lvl 71 and im really having a hard time getting to 72 so i can equip my new boots, im struggeling with t1 maps.

Any suggetions on what im doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/harmsen92/characters

Thanks

Harmsen
"
harmsen92 wrote:
Looks great on videos and awesome made guide.

But somehow i cant get it to work, im lvl 71 and im really having a hard time getting to 72 so i can equip my new boots, im struggeling with t1 maps.

Any suggetions on what im doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/harmsen92/characters

Thanks

Harmsen

You Gear looks just fine you should definitly take off your Rare Sword for a Deaths Hand and as soon as u hit 75 try to get a Doryani's Catalyst

I couldnt Check your tree because im at work will Take a look once i get home

Your tree looks fine, it appears to me tho that you misread the Thread this is a BLADE FLURRY guide, and you are using BLADE VORTEX as Skill. Maybe it's just a mistake tho who knows
Last edited by ActuallyLimiT on Sep 2, 2017, 3:20:58 PM
"
You Gear looks just fine you should definitly take off your Rare Sword for a Deaths Hand and as soon as u hit 75 try to get a Doryani's Catalyst

I couldnt Check your tree because im at work will Take a look once i get home

Your tree looks fine, it appears to me tho that you misread the Thread this is a BLADE FLURRY guide, and you are using BLADE VORTEX as Skill. Maybe it's just a mistake tho who know

Rip didnt even notice... Will come back with updates when i have fixed it =D my bad
To point out - thats not the OP's build at all. He took it from another guy, ding. But it is poe, why not ;D
"
iwonderwice wrote:
To point out - thats not the OP's build at all. He took it from another guy, ding. But it is poe, why not ;D

Thanks for pointing it out, i even made a Disclaimer right from the get go.

"
You are looking at "my" 90% Phys to Ele Conversion Blade Flurry Pathfinder using Phys2Lightning and the Winterspirit Node on the Tree, which allows us to scale way better than Phys.

(my in "." because im pretty sure someone will come around the corner saying they had this build before me. I really dont care, i made a build guide for it because there has been non)
Any DPS difference between herald of ice and fire?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info