[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

I got this one :/

Hi again mate :)

Can you explain me why Relentless Fury is needed as main hand weapon until maps are reached? I'm just curious to know which is the difference if I'm using it as off-hand.

Thank you!
"
iwonderwice wrote:
To point out - thats not the OP's build at all. He took it from another guy, ding. But it is poe, why not ;D

What a douche.
"
stratx wrote:
I got this one :/

It's good enough

"
zeldicx wrote:
What about 5L? Which gem is removed in that case?

You would remove Ruthless

"
zeldicx wrote:
Hi again mate :)

Can you explain me why Relentless Fury is needed as main hand weapon until maps are reached? I'm just curious to know which is the difference if I'm using it as off-hand.

Thank you!

In doesn't matter actually you can use it in either main or off-hand.
Hi i have really problem how to leech with this build. I just cant survive. Can somebody help me? check my items on profile pls.
"
Kruttor666 wrote:
Hi i have really problem how to leech with this build. I just cant survive. Can somebody help me? check my items on profile pls.

Your Main Leech comes from Atziri's Flask and 0.4% at Shadow, that means you will need a decent amout of Damage.

Your Jewels, which is a very important source of Damage and Life, pretty much have nothing useful on them. Which is a factor in why you dont leech too much.
My Leech was just fine even without Flask, try to improve your Jewels and Damage in general and you should be fine.

Also Your Rings should fill out more Resistance then they do. Aswell as your Amulet should have Crit Multi on it.
Last edited by ActuallyLimiT on Sep 3, 2017, 6:09:03 PM
Thank you very much for advices
"
"
Kruttor666 wrote:

Your Main Leech comes from Atziri's Flask and 0.4% at Shadow, that means you will need a decent amout of Damage.

Your Jewels, which is a very important source of Damage and Life, pretty much have nothing useful on them. Which is a factor in why you dont leech too much.
My Leech was just fine even without Flask, try to improve your Jewels and Damage in general and you should be fine.

Also Your Rings should fill out more Resistance then they do. Aswell as your Amulet should have Crit Multi on it.

I just bought some decent jewels, damage on use is still 6000. I dont know if one amulet and 2 rings boosts damage of flurry over 10000. I give up equalizing dmg with you screened stats. I would like to know how much dmg you have without your GG jewels and with scaeva in main hand, can you screen it please?
"
Kruttor666 wrote:
"
"
Kruttor666 wrote:

I just bought some decent jewels, damage on use is still 6000. I dont know if one amulet and 2 rings boosts damage of flurry over 10000. I give up equalizing dmg with you screened stats. I would like to know how much dmg you have without your GG jewels and with scaeva in main hand, can you screen it please?

I don't have Screenshots of that but my BF with Scaeva was about 13k with Conc effect.
"

I don't have Screenshots of that but my BF with Scaeva was about 13k with Conc effect.

Thank you for respond speed of light :). Generally it is good build, im able sustain much more than i sustained with previous frost blade build (mainly in boss fights). I will test it more and try to upgrade my amulet/ring/mainhand. But it would be long run (cca 1200 chaos).
Last edited by Kruttor666 on Sep 4, 2017, 7:01:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info