[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

Hi mate,

Love the guide.

I was in the middle of levelling a lacerate boss killer when I came across a guy using BF selling a starforge.

I bought the starforge from him and we continued to talk about our builds.

He convinced me to check our some guides when I came across this one.

I dumped everything I had just bought, bailed on my 70something lacerator and proceeded to build a new alt.

I admit, it was fun through to about 60 but struggled to hit 72, then a bit up through to 80.

Once I hit 80 though, it was the sweet spot that allowed me to use some gg jewels and my epic crafted steel ring.

I then dumped all my currency, sold all gears from alts (including my main) to make this character awesome.

Despite picking up lots of godlies, I'm nowhere near the dps of your character.

I'm sitting on 5k hp and 550k effective dps in path of building. I know I don't have the ele weakness shaper gloves, but that still only gets me to 690k dps. If I go conc effect, that brings me to 1 mil dps.

I've gone over my items and the guide a bunch of times and don't know what I'm missing. I suppose vaal haste and some crit multi maybe?

Would you mind checking out my gear/build to help me choose my next upgrades? I know ring and gloves with ele weakness is definitely needed and I couldn't afford getting the accuracy rings on the market, despite dropping over 1500c into this build.

Cheers, love your work.
"
STPwnaG3 wrote:
Hi mate,

Love the guide.

I was in the middle of levelling a lacerate boss killer when I came across a guy using BF selling a starforge.

I bought the starforge from him and we continued to talk about our builds.

He convinced me to check our some guides when I came across this one.

I dumped everything I had just bought, bailed on my 70something lacerator and proceeded to build a new alt.

I admit, it was fun through to about 60 but struggled to hit 72, then a bit up through to 80.

Once I hit 80 though, it was the sweet spot that allowed me to use some gg jewels and my epic crafted steel ring.

I then dumped all my currency, sold all gears from alts (including my main) to make this character awesome.

Despite picking up lots of godlies, I'm nowhere near the dps of your character.

I'm sitting on 5k hp and 550k effective dps in path of building. I know I don't have the ele weakness shaper gloves, but that still only gets me to 690k dps. If I go conc effect, that brings me to 1 mil dps.

I've gone over my items and the guide a bunch of times and don't know what I'm missing. I suppose vaal haste and some crit multi maybe?

Would you mind checking out my gear/build to help me choose my next upgrades? I know ring and gloves with ele weakness is definitely needed and I couldn't afford getting the accuracy rings on the market, despite dropping over 1500c into this build.

Cheers, love your work.

First Off, Thanks!!

Now we get down to the "problem"

Your Gems are not 20/20, i know no big deal but still adds some damage.(get your golem to 20/20 he will add about 60k dps according to PoB)

Then i assume you didn't tick "Enemy Shocked" which we get with Vaal Lightning Trap.

After that, a Diamond Ring with 300acc and just crafted Phys gives better results dps wise, think about getting a high accuracy some phys and life aswell as resists ring.

Shaper's Touch with Ele Weakness add alot aswell.

Like you mentioned Vaal Haste is a good chunk off DPS.

You have to remember my Char was higher level meaning i had one more Jewel Socket aswell as i had ALL of my Jewels being 3Damage Mods and 7% Life.

And last but not least important my Weapon had about 30 Flat DPS more which is a big deal.

But your DPS is fine according to my PoB it's about 1,6m with Conc.
You have power charges checked in PoB but I don't see how you're generating them?
"
Leenock wrote:
You have power charges checked in PoB but I don't see how you're generating them?

Off-Hand Setup with the Trap Shield.(Jaws of Agony)
Pretty much only used for Shaper, i would have used it in my Videos but the fights are easy enough already.
Hello, whats better for this build, 0.44% crit stirke chance more, or 39pDps more?
Also the one with more crit has 1.94 APS, and one with more pDps has 2.03 APS

Also is it worth buying dragon swords base (20% chance to cause bleeding)
Last edited by imbafromNorth on Sep 6, 2017, 9:24:49 AM
"
"
Leenock wrote:

Off-Hand Setup with the Trap Shield.(Jaws of Agony)
Pretty much only used for Shaper, i would have used it in my Videos but the fights are easy enough already.

Ah, I see.

Extremely well detailed guide, thanks. Starting to build slowly.
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Hello, whats better for this build, 0.44% crit stirke chance more, or 39pDps more?
Also the one with more crit has 1.94 APS, and one with more pDps has 2.03 APS

Also is it worth buying dragon swords base (20% chance to cause bleeding)

Couldn't tell you mate, put both swords into PoB and see which one perfoms better

Dragon Sword Base is not worth buying
Hello,

i have addition question about support gem. Are you using Ruthless because of some special reason? I trying experiment with Maim gem and i have about 2000 damage increased on BF use. And also it increase clearing.
"
Kruttor666 wrote:
Hello,

i have addition question about support gem. Are you using Ruthless because of some special reason? I trying experiment with Maim gem and i have about 2000 damage increased on BF use. And also it increase clearing.

Ruthless is waaaaaaaaay stronger than Maim, it doesn't give Tooltip DPS thats why you don't look at the Tooltip for BF you checkout PoB

And for Clear? You dont need the Damage increase on every hit you One Shot anything anyways
What's the reason behind not taking Phase acrobatics when you've already taken Acrobatics, taking on the debuff. Is it not worth the 4 points? I haven't played an acrobatics build before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info