[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

i somehow cant generate mana while attacking.
Last edited by alevil1234 on Sep 4, 2017, 4:29:08 PM
"
alevil1234 wrote:
i somehow cant generate mana while attacking.

Did you pick up .4% Mana Leech right next to the Sword Cluster?

€dit: Checked your Tree you didn't, definitly pick it up.
Last edited by ActuallyLimiT on Sep 4, 2017, 5:44:44 PM
oh i see, thanks.
Hey,
i Start yesterday with a new ranger to play this Build,
i can spend 440 Chaos to buy eq. Something more important then other items?

Greetings Lodegren
"
Lodegren wrote:
Hey,
i Start yesterday with a new ranger to play this Build,
i can spend 440 Chaos to buy eq. Something more important then other items?

Greetings Lodegren

The most important thing is probably decent piece of Gear in every slot and after that Taste of Hate.

After you bought Taste of Hate i would maybe look for better Jewellery / Ele Weakness Shaper's Touch or even a better Sword
Hello, wanna say thanks for build idea.
Could you tell me if this sword is better than Scaeva?
Last edited by Bezrayer on Sep 5, 2017, 3:23:37 PM
Anyone here playing this build in hardcore? Interested in knowing how it would do. I know about VP and lab, jsut taht builds without the life wheel is unusual for me :P.
"
Bezrayer wrote:
Hello, wanna say thanks for build idea.
Could you tell me if this sword is better than Scaeva? I am fairly new to the game so i know nothing.

A Scaeve will perfom better since that sword has no Crit.

"
Bloodhatred wrote:
Anyone here playing this build in hardcore? Interested in knowing how it would do. I know about VP and lab, jsut taht builds without the life wheel is unusual for me :P.

For HC i would recommend Belly of the Beast instead of Carcass Jack + dropping Damage Nodes for Life Nodes.

If you want to play this on HC i would recommend making a Tree in PoB with decent Damage and about 7k Life at Level 90
Hello.It would be nice if you could add poe trade search for end game rapier,like you did for other items.
"
whiteselect wrote:
Hello.It would be nice if you could add poe trade search for end game rapier,like you did for other items.

Will do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info