[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

"
Any DPS difference between herald of ice and fire?

Fire is definitly more Damage, Ice is more for helping with the Clear because the explosions do quite a lot of damage.
How would the tree look like if claw is the weapon of choice? have a decent claw to use
What do u think about my new rare weapon i have craftet compared to Death's hand? :)

Its should be around 329

"
lsymsun wrote:
How would the tree look like if claw is the weapon of choice? have a decent claw to use

Just remove the Sword Cluster for the Claw Cluster :)

"
harmsen92 wrote:
What do u think about my new rare weapon i have craftet compared to Death's hand? :)

Its should be around 329

It's worse than a Death's Hand or Doryani's, u dont want to actually have 2 Active Weapons with Blade Flurry, the Off Hand is strictly a Stat Stick
Thanks for replying so fast.

Its working much better now im just really struggling with keeping up Mana and Life sometimes, But i quess it will be better when i have done my labs and got the right flasks :)
how do you run uberlab with this build? ( since it has vaal pact )

"
grandrulers wrote:
how do you run uberlab with this build? ( since it has vaal pact )

You use a Life FLask, instead of 5 Dps/Utility Flasks.

Traps are no problem even with Vaal Pact.
What about 5L? Which gem is removed in that case?
I am starting to gather items for this build.

I am having a difficult time finding a weapon :( Any details you can provide as to what is the most important? Crit then ? APS, Phys? Item base?
Last edited by stratx on Sep 3, 2017, 12:32:40 PM
"
stratx wrote:
I am starting to gather items for this build.

I am having a difficult time finding a weapon :( Any details you can provide as to what is the most important? Crit then ? APS, Phys? Item base?

You probably want a Vaal Rapier or Jewelled Foil

with atleast 340pdps and with atleast Crafted Crit.
There is no "most important stat" you WANT Crit and Attack Speed on it.

If you can't meet these Standards just use a Scaeva it perfoms just aswell.
Last edited by ActuallyLimiT on Sep 3, 2017, 12:47:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info