[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

"
OneUnited wrote:
May i know how you sustain your mana?

Take only one mana leech node near sword wheel nodes, it should fix ur mana problem, atleast it did for me:)
"
"
STPwnaG3 wrote:
Hi mate,

Love the guide.

I was in the middle of levelling a lacerate boss killer when I came across a guy using BF selling a starforge.

I bought the starforge from him and we continued to talk about our builds.

He convinced me to check our some guides when I came across this one.

I dumped everything I had just bought, bailed on my 70something lacerator and proceeded to build a new alt.

I admit, it was fun through to about 60 but struggled to hit 72, then a bit up through to 80.

Once I hit 80 though, it was the sweet spot that allowed me to use some gg jewels and my epic crafted steel ring.

I then dumped all my currency, sold all gears from alts (including my main) to make this character awesome.

Despite picking up lots of godlies, I'm nowhere near the dps of your character.

I'm sitting on 5k hp and 550k effective dps in path of building. I know I don't have the ele weakness shaper gloves, but that still only gets me to 690k dps. If I go conc effect, that brings me to 1 mil dps.

I've gone over my items and the guide a bunch of times and don't know what I'm missing. I suppose vaal haste and some crit multi maybe?

Would you mind checking out my gear/build to help me choose my next upgrades? I know ring and gloves with ele weakness is definitely needed and I couldn't afford getting the accuracy rings on the market, despite dropping over 1500c into this build.

Cheers, love your work.

First Off, Thanks!!

Now we get down to the "problem"

Your Gems are not 20/20, i know no big deal but still adds some damage.(get your golem to 20/20 he will add about 60k dps according to PoB)

Then i assume you didn't tick "Enemy Shocked" which we get with Vaal Lightning Trap.

After that, a Diamond Ring with 300acc and just crafted Phys gives better results dps wise, think about getting a high accuracy some phys and life aswell as resists ring.

Shaper's Touch with Ele Weakness add alot aswell.

Like you mentioned Vaal Haste is a good chunk off DPS.

You have to remember my Char was higher level meaning i had one more Jewel Socket aswell as i had ALL of my Jewels being 3Damage Mods and 7% Life.

And last but not least important my Weapon had about 30 Flat DPS more which is a big deal.

But your DPS is fine according to my PoB it's about 1,6m with Conc.

https://pastebin.com/VNqqPj0T

Check this out im only at 1m dps at shaper, any idea how I can get to 2.8 ?
Hey there,

so im by no means a path expert so im just wondering if this would also work with daggers? The dagger clusters basically do the same as the sword clusters, so im just curious if that would work out too?

All in all everyone seems to hate daggers atm, why is that xD. Thanks dude.
Hello.

I am having trouble trying to build up my BF pathfinder. I've followed this guide , I KNOW i don't have my skills 20/20 but still, i'm doing such low damage. Barely scratching 500 k dps with shock ,concentrated effect and flasks.

Here is my path of building link. Can someone please advise me as to what improvements should i make to reach better dps? Currently shaper is not doable for me. Please help me.

https://pastebin.com/B6pEYLUB
i have a few question!
1. how can i manage mana?
2. how can i leech a life?
So, I have to say, the main draw for Pathfinder is one, increased effect of flasks(think Dying Sun and +3 proj instead of +2 or 9% to max cold res instead of 6% off TOH-or just the general damage boost), and two, increased flask uses.

To that end I changed OP's tree. It loses ~240 life(6.2k life), gains some damage VERY slightly, and now gets three uses per 30/60 flask(TOH/Diamond/Atziri's/Roar) instead of two. I'd personally consider that a huge improvement.

To facilitate the new tree and that goal I made two slight changes to the equipment. One was removing the cold res on the belt for 19% reduced flask charges used(has to be 19%+). This, together with Arcane Chemistry means those flasks get three uses. The other change, to get the best bang for buck for passive pts, was to remove Rapture Heart Viridian Jewel's 10% area damage for a .4% mana leech to skip the Mana Leech node in the lower right of the tree.

Here's the POB code: https://pastebin.com/brfAsyh7 (note, I turned off shock)

As a side note, double crit multi+life jewels are very strong for this build.
"
arkolyno wrote:
Hello.

I am having trouble trying to build up my BF pathfinder. I've followed this guide , I KNOW i don't have my skills 20/20 but still, i'm doing such low damage. Barely scratching 500 k dps with shock ,concentrated effect and flasks.

Here is my path of building link. Can someone please advise me as to what improvements should i make to reach better dps? Currently shaper is not doable for me. Please help me.

https://pastebin.com/B6pEYLUB

Checked your PoB.

Alone the 20/20 Gems put you at 710k DPS

Getting Level 20 Auras + Herald + Warchief and a better Scaeva puts you at 1,01m DPS.

You have to really get a better Scaeva i gotta say as it is yours sucks.

Work on better gear in general, my indepth item guide says "Get Accuracy on Rings" but you dont have any accuracy on them.

Also some of your Jewels are bad and some are fine.

I doubt you will reach anywhere near 2.8m DPS without investing alot of Currency.
"
pji92 wrote:
i have a few question!
1. how can i manage mana?
2. how can i leech a life?

Please check out the Passive Trees, i took a .4% Mana leech Node and i have a .4% attack leech node...
Headhunter belt would be better?
First off, I want to say thanks for the thorough guide and the active replies on your build thread.

I am currently leveling this build, and am curious if I can sub a conversion Vinktar for Taste of Hate as a temporary replacement until I have enough currency saved up to buy one? I know it offers less conversion, but I'm not sure if the lightning conversion on Vinktar has a weird interaction with the physical to lightning gem, or if it's even worthwhile.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info