[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
Zab_Foh wrote:
I am not a smart man. I'm trying to mimic this build as best as possible. It is my latest attempt at finding a build that will be capable of completing all content - something I have been failing at for years. Here is my POB for reference. I don't know how to do any of that fancy gear-in-post magic, etc.

https://pastebin.com/geFBpSJ4

So, what's wrong with me? I'm struggling in T8 maps - mostly to stay alive. My curses often cause me to get one-shot. My damage is decent enough, but not "all-content" ready yet by any means.

Am I focusing on the wrong stats/attributes? I know my resists are a bit overboard. Would different boots make a big difference? I'm okay accepting that the problem is me, but I'm hoping there's some aspect of my build that is (also) problematic.

Thank you in advance to any who reply.

Its because of these curses, you need to use curse remove flask or 2x kikazuru rings for %80 reduced curse effect on you. I recommend using 2x kikazurus with Self-Flagellation jewel for up to %240 inc. spell damage. If you have curses on you with reduced effect but you dont use this jewel, its not worth using kikazurus, just use curse flask :)
"
Its because of these curses, you need to use curse remove flask or 2x kikazuru rings for %80 reduced curse effect on you. I recommend using 2x kikazurus with Self-Flagellation jewel for up to %240 inc. spell damage. If you have curses on you with reduced effect but you dont use this jewel, its not worth using kikazurus, just use curse flask :)

Ah, thank you very much. I didn't even think about flasks and totally ignored the Kikazuru notion. I appreciate you taking the time to help me.
Hi Thien,
Thank for spnending your time to write a guide.
Just want to ask is it worth to go for spritual aid and Arcane Potency on the left side ?
<3
"
Thanks for stepping in and answering his question. We have a great community!

"
Hi Thien,
Thank for spnending your time to write a guide.
Just want to ask is it worth to go for spritual aid and Arcane Potency on the left side ?
<3
They are OK nodes in my opinion but you'd be losing power/endurance charge generation or Mind Over Matter effectiveness. I prefer the nodes I have in my guide but I do encourage people to go off the beaten path and explore for themselves!
ty Thien, all content done. UberAtzi, Shaper etc) incredible DPS, this build going to my favourite list <3
What do you think about The Pandemonius for this build?)
WHIRLING BLADES DOESN'T WORK WITH DAGGER AND SCEPTER ANY ALTERNATIVE TO THE SCEPTER?
"
ghrib wrote:
WHIRLING BLADES DOESN'T WORK WITH DAGGER AND SCEPTER ANY ALTERNATIVE TO THE SCEPTER?

another dagger maybe?
I’m playing a LL variant, 5 auras, 3 totems. So far it’s been great, but will respec another Hiero and revisit this build more seriously that I’ve only dabbled with here and there over the years.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
ty Thien, all content done. UberAtzi, Shaper etc) incredible DPS, this build going to my favourite list <3
Glad to hear you had success with the build!

"
What do you think about The Pandemonius for this build?)
Min maxers have a lot of options with amulets. Yoke/Pand and Shaper/Elder Rares are the things that come to mind. Try it out and see if you like it.

"
Two daggers.

"
I’m playing a LL variant, 5 auras, 3 totems. So far it’s been great, but will respec another Hiero and revisit this build more seriously that I’ve only dabbled with here and there over the years.
Sounds like you've taken this build further than I ever have. I generally only use this as a league starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info