[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

I would like to ask about 2 items: what do you think about using Headhunter (on maps) and Atziri's Reflection? Do they worth a try?
Would it be possible to change this into an ES build with Chaos Inoculation and ES leech?

I'm quite new so I dont see if there's a big "its not possible cuz of this".

:)
Great leaguestarter and really easy to play :)

Just finished shaper and I'm now on my way to uber elder. Everything done on a 5 link.

Mapping speed is actually really good and boss killing is really easy with this.

Big recommendation for anyone who wants to progress through the atlas fast.

https://imgur.com/a/BLi06qj

Spoiler

Edit: just wasted 2 sets on uber elder, seems really hard with this build because of mobility ( temp chains because of soul mantle mainly). Struggling here
Last edited by sxykey on Mar 12, 2019, 5:55:50 PM
"
sxykey wrote:

Edit: just wasted 2 sets on uber elder, seems really hard with this build because of mobility ( temp chains because of soul mantle mainly). Struggling here

Try kaom`s roots, or take more flasks with curse immunity. F.e. you can change life and quicksilver flasks for another with curse immunity. Also on uber elder you want life flask instead of silver flask. So 2 life flasks with anti curse +ryslatha pantheon seems good
Last edited by Sp0rtE on Mar 12, 2019, 7:08:54 PM
74 lvl now, at the beggining of mapping. I am killing good trash, but bosses are quite hard :D

but my gear is soo crapy and i have no currency .. hope today i will be lucky and equip better gear.
want talk about penetration)) how you think Heart of Ice + double penet Sambar Scepter + Divine Judgment + Gem Penetration is good idea????
we have 58-59% of Cold penetration, i think is good! Ofc not much life on this way, but i want to know what you think about it
Is an updated Skilltree incoming? :)
I hope everyone who chose this as a league starter is having a great league. It's been a couple patches since I've played this build but it's looking as good as ever with the Hatred changes and Shaper +1 totem on shields.

"
why no elemental focus on GC???

and if we have 40% enchant on helmet we dnt need 2 LongWinter jewel on tree?? yes or no?
Focus is great but you can no longer chill or freeze. Against bosses or if your damage is enough to one-shot everything this is an attractive option.

"
@thi3n Hi. which tree is the right one. Tree on PoB is from the last league with acrobatic but the tree changed there a bit.
The PoB is just the last time I played the build. My recommendation is the one in the guide.

"
I would like to ask about 2 items: what do you think about using Headhunter (on maps) and Atziri's Reflection? Do they worth a try?
Both items are super endgame and worth trying but I have never really used this build outside of a league-starter. There are people in this thread that have taken this build to levels of endgame that even I haven't seen! I remember hearing about people who have gone to depth 600 and beyond!

"
74 lvl now, at the beggining of mapping. I am killing good trash, but bosses are quite hard :D

but my gear is soo crapy and i have no currency .. hope today i will be lucky and equip better gear.
Good luck in the league hope RNGsus/Christ Wilson gives you some good drops!

"
want talk about penetration)) how you think Heart of Ice + double penet Sambar Scepter + Divine Judgment + Gem Penetration is good idea????
we have 58-59% of Cold penetration, i think is good! Ofc not much life on this way, but i want to know what you think about it
If single target damage is your issue then damage penetration is one of the best stats Hiero's can get. When I play this build I feel like damage isn't my bottleneck and it's more life/mana pool and surviving one-shots but everyone is different so make the build work for you!

"
Should be updated.

"
Should be updated.

[/quote]

Yes! But only to level 73, I'm almost 90 now :D
I am not a smart man. I'm trying to mimic this build as best as possible. It is my latest attempt at finding a build that will be capable of completing all content - something I have been failing at for years. Here is my POB for reference. I don't know how to do any of that fancy gear-in-post magic, etc.

https://pastebin.com/geFBpSJ4

So, what's wrong with me? I'm struggling in T8 maps - mostly to stay alive. My curses often cause me to get one-shot. My damage is decent enough, but not "all-content" ready yet by any means.

Am I focusing on the wrong stats/attributes? I know my resists are a bit overboard. Would different boots make a big difference? I'm okay accepting that the problem is me, but I'm hoping there's some aspect of my build that is (also) problematic.

Thank you in advance to any who reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info