Path of Exile is now live on Xbox One!

"
nacrodu wrote:
I bought the legion supporter pack for $99.99 on my xbox one and received nothing from it and it still charged my xbox account. Will it get fixed and my purchase pop up? or do I need to contact someone for further help/refund?

You will 100% for sure get it, it just seems they are having issues and it's taking them time. I've already seen a bunch of people saying they didn't get their stuff, then did not long later.
Age requirements are required for ALL regions!
Deathknight1337, doubtful. It's a different game version and servers right now. I'd imagine crossplay is technically possible and could be implemented at a later date.
"
would Xbox one players be able to join PC players in game?

"
Elium85 wrote:
Deathknight1337, doubtful. It's a different game version and servers right now. I'd imagine crossplay is technically possible and could be implemented at a later date.

No, they've said repeatedly that they are completely different realms that will not interact at all (not even on the account level).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
will it be released on PS4 in the future?
"
The game heavily relies on DirectX, which is owned by Microsoft, so unless PS4 starts to support it in the future, a port is unlikely.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"

very unlikely. while the xbox1 basically is a low end pc with some customised graphics card, the ps4 has a different architecture and code isn't easily migrated for this platform.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 24, 2017, 7:44:54 PM
Can you make guilds in the xbox version.
So my Xbox Account GamerTag: Oriath didn't get the 200 Currency and any of the items from the First Blood Pack. I purchased it the day of release and didn't get anything.
"
vio wrote:
"

very unlikely. while the xbox1 basically is a low end pc with some customised graphics card, the ps4 has a different architecture and code isn't easily migrated for this platform.

THIS! see the XBOX like he said is essentially a small PC, where as the PS4 has a closed architecture proprietary to Sony alone. This is why their exclusives almost never come to XBOX. It's a good system but very closed off to most devs. Chances of getting it from a small studio like GGG are like ,well I will put it this way, you will soon have Kate Upton roofie your drink and sit on your face then POE coming to Sony.
Psalms of Moribund

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info