Path of Exile is now live on Xbox One!

"
Zexpraa wrote:
So my Xbox Account GamerTag: Oriath didn't get the 200 Currency and any of the items from the First Blood Pack. I purchased it the day of release and didn't get anything.

Did you read the KNOWN ISSUES post ? You can fix this by accessing ..... leave the rest up to your sleuth skills!
Psalms of Moribund
I dont have any friends that play the game but still would like to group up with people, so far its like playing a single player game for me??
Dam it I just Traded my Dud xbone1 for ps4 pro 4 yrs i had xbox1 and have been able to play it maybe 10-20 times because of green screen and freezing issues,got sick of it...Guessing theres not going to be a ps4 release?
Does the xbox and pc have cross play?
Also does the xbox save characters on the local machine like diablo does? I really hope that is not the case because cheating killed diablo on the consoles.
Jesus , guys.. almost every single one of these questions have been answer 5 times over. Why are they still being asked. Not trying to be a dick here lads but CMON do a little research, IE stickies.
Psalms of Moribund
Congratulations ggg you guys really got irl achievement :)
I am proud.
chaotic neutral
"
ghstbr wrote:
Jesus , guys.. almost every single one of these questions have been answer 5 times over. Why are they still being asked. Not trying to be a dick here lads but CMON do a little research, IE stickies.

Give people links and they can reverse engineer learn.
where is trading?...and really you guys didn't fix some of the known beta bugs...short allocation is always on...disappointing launch :/ hope this gets updated soon.
Good job GGG! Well done!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Next stop Nintendo?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info