Path of Exile is now live on Xbox One!

GGG you need to add more guides! More players need much better explanation and tutorial to learn gameplay and stuff.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
thats nice! hypee
What are your plans for the new upcoming XBOX-Scorpio? Will this game still be playable as long as Microsoft makes it backwards compatible?
"
Ripsco wrote:
What are your plans for the new upcoming XBOX-Scorpio? Will this game still be playable as long as Microsoft makes it backwards compatible?

One X is à XBox One.
There is no backwards compatibility because it's the same base console.

Path of Exile is plan to run in native 4K at 60fps on One X.
"
KikitheKing wrote:
"
Ripsco wrote:

One X is à XBox One.
There is no backwards compatibility because it's the same base console.

Path of Exile is plan to run in native 4K at 60fps on One X.

Swwwweeeettt!!!!
You need to fix burning, ice whatever ground! lol
Apart from that i think it works good, done up to t7 maps.
is it just me or the currency tab on xbox is broken. When i put an item in it and try to use the tab as a crafting table it forces me to take the the currency out of the said tab, put it in my inventory and then use it. Please fix
Not just you. The currency tab is broken, you can't change it's cooler either.
Not really played it on PC (mostly due to my PC gaming being mobile), just picked this up on xbox and loving it so far. Couple of things though.

1) any chance of some form of xbox player guide? I appreciate I could read through the forums etc but any guide is more than likely PC based and I'd guess some of the functionality is currently either not there or differs in relation to using a controller.

2) Any chance I'll be able to view my xbox characters through the My account section of the main site? I appreciate the initial site setup was for the Uber PC Elite crowd (don't get me wrong, I play on multiple platforms dependent on the game) but it would be great if there was website linking or support to display xbox characters.

Should point out I don't have anything against PC gamers, I've sunk hours into Football manager over the years, and continue to do so during my commute, but please don't come onto an xbox thread with inane ramblings... I don't have the time to read through 8 pages of "It's not as good as the PC...".
Every day's a learning day
Well done GGG! GJ
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info