Path of Exile is now live on Xbox One!

nice ,finaly
Its lagging to much in maps, can only emagine a full group.
Hello i found a little bug. Every time when i log in to the game, i need to go to options again and again to check the bixes of lifebars enemy and own. And always show sockets. Everytime i start up the game i need to check this back up. Fix this pls. Its not much but oretty annoying tho
Can we get a neversink loot filter plz :)
Changes in options are niot saved, I have te set it every time.
In the last 2 hours I was disconnected every 15-20 minutes, I think I was on the Frankfurt server. Please fix connection ASAP - it kills the game.

Besides that, I'm lvl 31 and loving it :)

Chat box can be implemeted, it was in DC Universe Online on Xbox too. I'd buy a keyboard just for this game :)
"
duasrodas wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:
Is this an exclusive release for microsoft only, or will ps4 be done in the near future?

Not a fanboy of any kind, but yeah.
Ps4 is the better system, fair and square.
And a much larger playerbase, 26mil vs 55mil back in Januari.

Just wondering what made the choice to choose one, instead of both, And why. :)

There is no direct x on playstation 4, so it makes it practically impossible, and the architecture of Xbox one is similar to a PC so it is easier to play game for the same.And also because Psn is often offline and has no security, a flawed multiplayer system.

PSN have been working fine for the last few years, ever since they started charging for it so they could actually have some people handle it. Was a horror show when it was free :>
"
fade84 wrote:
Changes in options are niot saved, I have te set it every time.
In the last 2 hours I was disconnected every 15-20 minutes, I think I was on the Frankfurt server. Please fix connection ASAP - it kills the game.

Besides that, I'm lvl 31 and loving it :)

Chat box can be implemeted, it was in DC Universe Online on Xbox too. I'd buy a keyboard just for this game :)

Hella frustrating isn't it? Luckily I found a way to fix it. Right when you boot up the game,after the intros and you are at the menu that says PUSH select to login, at that screen access the options and configure there, it will save every time. You might have to wait a few seconds before the option button comes up but just wait it wont take long.

Also to the guy up there that said PS4 is the better machine, Look I don't want to start a console flame war here but not only is the XBOX architecture 600 times easier to work with then PS4 with the addition of the Scorpio, PS4 is now the third most powerful game machine, next to XBOX next to PC. Also PS4 compared to XBOX ONE Vanilla, by a very strict technicality,yes it is better, but the difference is like nothing.
Psalms of Moribund
Last edited by ghstbr on Aug 27, 2017, 5:57:57 PM
Controls are great. Trade board is trash. Cannot find 5l/6l items. No chat. No guilds...

Remaining on PC for now.
How on earth can I post things to the trade board?? I know it's working because I see thousands of items and have acquired some... I'd love to post what I have on there for people to get...
"
Randomhero204 wrote:
How on earth can I post things to the trade board?? I know it's working because I see thousands of items and have acquired some... I'd love to post what I have on there for people to get...

You need a premium tab. You can upgrade an existing regular tab for 15 points or buy a brand new premium tab for 40 points on the Microtransactions > Account screen. Then with that tab selected, hit RS and make it public (can re-name and set a colour here for premium tabs as well).

Put an item in there, hit A on it to Set Item Note and mark a price. It'll show up on trade board after that. Also note that anything in this tab shows up on trade board since it's public. So you can set a price for it or leave it open for offers. Then every once in a while, check trade board and go to Offers and you'll see if anyone wants to buy it.
Last edited by projectsix on Aug 27, 2017, 9:40:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info