Path of Exile is now live on Xbox One!

yeet
Can you link your PC profile with your Xbox one profile? would love to be able to help my guild out if im on another platform, and would love my micro-transactions to transfer. Hopefully this is possible...
Is dark pact available on Xbox?
"
lllbigheadlll wrote:
Can you link your PC profile with your Xbox one profile? would love to be able to help my guild out if im on another platform, and would love my micro-transactions to transfer. Hopefully this is possible...

Sorry. Chris said this is not possible.
how to turn off auto lvling gems?
Pickup your gem and press Y if i remember correctly.

Or highlight it when in a soclet and press Y.
I'll show that to my Xbox's friends
I think that people would love a chat, and dont mind that it takes long time to write with controller.
Somehow i just love this "chris w died at the first zombie" spam in a new season aswell.

I like the loot change, and gameplay felt good all the way to act 10, but im playing split arrow with bleed so i cant miss my shots 😀
If i played something with less area then it would have felt rly bad, the aiming need fix, LT probably need to be more on point.
Eehh, it's cool for some people I suppose. Those controls do look completely terrible though.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Sorry 🙂

PollarHippie
Last edited by PolarHip on Aug 27, 2017, 7:35:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info