Path of Exile is now live on Xbox One!

Any servers Live in south africa ?
Its funny how toxic people are towards the console version even through they will benefit from it.

Not even the Diablo Community managed that much toxicness.
Do Xbone players play on the same servers as us?

Also, pretty angy that xboners have a better in-game trading experience than we do.
aaaaaannd the Ladder portion of the Official Forums is STILL fornicated :(
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
how do I link my game to this account so I can get my Xbox character list?
and guys.....freakin remember, the game has just been released.....there is going to be massive game traffic happening with EVERYBODY getting the game....

This created a freakin load of Laag and also delays on intricate aspects of the game. be patient and let the teams sort what needs sorting out do their jobs....heckling them about these things over and over is not going to get the work done any faster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

Funny that people who joined in 2017 are asking for patience :D
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Last edited by MisterER on Aug 24, 2017, 11:32:50 PM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Next stop Nintendo?

LOL. Nintendon't. They're still around?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
LucienCorvin wrote:
how do I link my game to this account so I can get my Xbox character list?

Not possible, console and pc run on different servers.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Hows the melee on the console?
Is it better than PC version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info