[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Shadow82x wrote:
so is eq or sunder better in final build?

It's pretty close - play whatever you prefer / like ;)

For EQ, the 30% less EQ duration enchant is mandatory!
Ive been following this build pretty closely. Ive farmed uber lab multiple times at this point with nothing so special gear wise. Pretty sick league starter i'd say. +1

Gear
Spoiler

Also early enchant I got :D
Heya, can i whisper you in-game somehow?
IGN: Rhviid
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Shadow82x wrote:

thanks for the reply mate i am enjoying sunder atm so ill stick with that atm got EQ levelling in the background so i can always switch, is there much difference in the tree with using sunder over EQ ? i had a look it seems like eq take the aoe cluster? or do i take it with sunder as well? thanks again
"
Shadow82x wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Shadow82x wrote:

thanks for the reply mate i am enjoying sunder atm so ill stick with that atm got EQ levelling in the background so i can always switch, is there much difference in the tree with using sunder over EQ ? i had a look it seems like eq take the aoe cluster? or do i take it with sunder as well? thanks again

Same tree, but take the big AD node for EQ (unless you only do lab) - the big AD node isn't worth it for Sunder.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 10, 2017, 9:19:30 PM
Hey mate, thanks for uploading your 3.1 Lab video. I see that you're using Hatred, Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour. Do you think that's a better setup than Hatred + Determination? Personally I still can't decide.
hey what level should my cwdt set up be im using vuln+bloodrage+cwdt
i dont understand how you have so much life in your video. i saw you have over 5k and i only have 4,390 with my current setup. my gear doesnt seem much worse than yours? nvm just changed my tree to get a couple life nodes and now im up to 4,669
Last edited by ABADDONTHEWICKED on Dec 11, 2017, 5:42:08 AM
"
i dont understand how you have so much life in your video. i saw you have over 5k and i only have 4,390 with my current setup. my gear doesnt seem much worse than yours? nvm just changed my tree to get a couple life nodes and now im up to 4,669

Take the Constitution node and life nodes arround it.
"
Shadow82x wrote:
hey what level should my cwdt set up be im using vuln+bloodrage+cwdt

It depends on the content - you have to adjust it and test it / the uptime. You may level one setup and keep another setup at 1. At the moment I'm using a level 1 setup = higher uptime, less effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info