[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Jakle1111 wrote:
What am I missing here that allows you to fully reserve mana while only using Blood Magic support for Leap Slam?

You can reserve 100% if you use Hezmana's:

It's a pretty good axe for farming Uber-Lab and Minotaur in the beginning of a League.
It also enables you to use Hatred + Determination if you are looking for more armour.
I recommend 20k+ armour for this purpose.
Otherwise use either Herald of Ash or Arctic Armour.

Yeah, I did that last league. DPS is pretty shit but it's more than good enough for lab - just sometimes accidentally kills Lieutennants because it's too slow on Izaro. However, I never felt remotely in danger with Hatred+Determination. I am trying to find a build that's similarly indestructible in the lab, but also does more than 40k dps :)

I was just asking because the PoB reserves 100% of mana with Disfavour and thought I was missing something.
Whats the dmg tooltip for eq vs sunder? I see mine sitting at 36k-ish. I'm new to a build like this, so where do I aim?
With the upcoming sunder nerf will this build still be able to farm uber lab efficiently early on the leauge , on budget?
"
itaizilca wrote:
With the upcoming sunder nerf will this build still be able to farm uber lab efficiently early on the leauge , on budget?

It will be fine for U-Lab.
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Whats the dmg tooltip for eq vs sunder? I see mine sitting at 36k-ish. I'm new to a build like this, so where do I aim?

6L Disfavour, 20/20 gems, Hatred, Herald of Ash, Conc -> 70k tooltip dps
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 7, 2017, 9:44:24 PM
Anyone have path of building code?
What are the thoughts on using a Belly of the Beast or Brass Dome instead of a well rolled rare glorious plate? Brass Dome obviously gives an insane armour boost, even with movement reduction; and BotB gives that juicy % life increase. Do you think the flat armor boost better synergizes with the build through the Juggernaut double armor ascendancy, and outweighs the benefits of either of those uniques? I feel like taking a Brass Dome and replacing Unbreakable with Unstoppable would yield way better armor, as well as negating the movement speed debuff. Obviously at the cost of losing the 'cannot be stunned' perk.
Last edited by Cysmatic on Dec 8, 2017, 2:27:03 AM
"
Cysmatic wrote:
What are the thoughts on using a Belly of the Beast or Brass Dome instead of a well rolled rare glorious plate? Brass Dome obviously gives an insane armour boost, even with movement reduction; and BotB gives that juicy % life increase. Do you think the flat armor boost better synergizes with the build through the Juggernaut double armor ascendancy, and outweighs the benefits of either of those uniques? I feel like taking a Brass Dome and replacing Unbreakable with Unstoppable would yield way better armor, as well as negating the movement speed debuff. Obviously at the cost of losing the 'cannot be stunned' perk.

You kinda want to achieve 20-21k armour - no matter how (for farming U-Lab / Mino). It will be hard to achieve this amount with Belly of the Beast. A rare armour provides resists and life - Brass Dome doesn't - it's still a decent choice / armour!
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 8, 2017, 11:23:39 AM
"
tabasisyoti wrote:
Anyone have path of building code?

I will share my updated PoB today or tomorrow!
Hey there, thanks a lot for the build! This will be my first time attempting to farm Lab and this seems like a great choice.

One question: Could you please explain the skill tree progression? What should I grab first other than the obvious Resolute Technique?

Thanks very much in advance and good luck in the new league :)
Last edited by Biratancho on Dec 8, 2017, 1:03:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info