[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Biratancho wrote:
Hey there, thanks a lot for the build! This will be my first time attempting to farm Lab and this seems like a great choice.

One question: Could you please explain the skill tree progression? What should I grab first other than the obvious Resolute Technique?

Thanks very much in advance and good luck in the new league :)

Level with Sunder and 2x 1h axes!

Tree progression:

www.poeurl.com/bEIk
www.poeurl.com/bEIN
www.poeurl.com/bEIY

I recommend 20k armour for U-Lab.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 8, 2017, 1:17:17 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Biratancho wrote:
Hey there, thanks a lot for the build! This will be my first time attempting to farm Lab and this seems like a great choice.

One question: Could you please explain the skill tree progression? What should I grab first other than the obvious Resolute Technique?

Thanks very much in advance and good luck in the new league :)

Level with sunder and 2x 1h axes; tree: www.poeurl.com/bEIk

I recommend 20k armour for U-Lab.

Exactly what I was looking for, appreciate the quick reply!
hi witch is better sunder or EQ?
Currently using this guide as my league uber lab farmer starter for Abyss. Would you mind giving in-depth explanations behind gear stats rather than just throwing weapons and armor in and saying "buy it" ?
So uhm, that happened:

Literally on my first attempt, too... Feels kinda bad that it happened on a league with the insane abyss belts but I'll take it!

Leveing has been a breeze so far with sunder, I will hopeuflly switch to EQ soon as I like it more. Like the previous posters, I'd really appreciate some more details but the guide is a good foundation.

Maybe consider enabling your Characters to appear in your profile so that we can look at your char for ideas?

"
UziArab wrote:
Currently using this guide as my league uber lab farmer starter for Abyss. Would you mind giving in-depth explanations behind gear stats rather than just throwing weapons and armor in and saying "buy it" ?

- cap res
- stack life
- if you can't afford Disfavour yet, use any inexpensive axe with high pdps - I linked 2 examples
- 2k+ armour body armour and high armour / evasion on the other items

Thats basically it!

Potential upgrades:

- spiked gloves
- steel rings
- +1 endu belt corruption
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 9, 2017, 3:57:13 PM
"
Biratancho wrote:
So uhm, that happened:

Literally on my first attempt, too... Feels kinda bad that it happened on a league with the insane abyss belts but I'll take it!

Leveing has been a breeze so far with sunder, I will hopeuflly switch to EQ soon as I like it more. Like the previous posters, I'd really appreciate some more details but the guide is a good foundation.

Maybe consider enabling your Characters to appear in your profile so that we can look at your char for ideas?

I linked my current gear - have a look ;)
so is eq or sunder better in final build?
how are you using the 3 aura setup with disfavour and still have mana left to use main attack?
"
buttcommander wrote:
how are you using the 3 aura setup with disfavour and still have mana left to use main attack?

Either Arctic Armour or Herald of Ash. Arctic Armour may help vs. some bosses / Izaro / guardians - depending on mods etc..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info