[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

It is my second league..tried this build with sunder and im happy with it. Acting was easy. If you are able to get nice 5 links weapons it is easy and fast. Got my 5L Kaoms Axe yesterday and will gear up nearly the same as the showed budget gear for mapping and uberlab. Checked the gear in path of building and Looks very nice for the first currency runs...

Really nice build... thumbs up!

edit:

is there a way to cancel a multistrike chain? sometimes I wish I could jump out of some situations...
Last edited by Mekrat on Dec 11, 2017, 10:57:33 AM
So when should I start using 2H axes instead of 2x 1h? I'm at lvl 43 now, act 4 (HC)
"
hers wrote:
So when should I start using 2H axes instead of 2x 1h? I'm at lvl 43 now, act 4 (HC)

Buy Kaom's Primacy at 58 (lvl req.) ;)
Hi, i was planing to use this build que atziri disfavour and Belly of the beast, you think its a good option?
Hi, i was planing to use this build que atziri disfavour and Belly of the beast, you think its a good option?
Also, are you still using the same gems you post in the styart for sunder?
Hello, thanks for the build, i have only one question: Why axes instead maces ?
Awesome guide, used this build for my first character in Abyss. I leveled pretty fast using a 2H axe. I am liking the clear speed and how tanky the character is. Also, this is a super cheap build that can do decent damage with garbage gear.
Last edited by AtLeast2Cookies on Dec 11, 2017, 6:24:00 PM
"
hers wrote:

I leveled starting with using a 2H weapon. By level 20, I was steamrolling the content. But I did craft some decent phy weapons and purchased (~1C) a good axe to get me into maps.
"
RaulNG wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build, i have only one question: Why axes instead maces ?

You can use a mace if you want to - just skill mace nodes intead of axe nodes in this case!

I prefer Disfavour, because of the attacks / second - any other axe or mace works too!
"
Leonal25 wrote:

Rather use a 2k+ armour rare body armour -> facetank Izaro ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info