[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
RabzH wrote:
why maim? how does it boost our damage loving the build btw

also why multistrike instead of faster attacks?

maim will slow down the enemies and increase physical damage taken
multistrike just for auto targeting mob.. best for mob clearing
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
whats with brightbeak and sword? also when do you use enduring cry? im a lil confused thanks in advance
"
Shadow82x wrote:
whats with brightbeak and sword? also when do you use enduring cry? im a lil confused thanks in advance

you use those 2 items for faster leapslam. Just weapon swap between main weapon and these 2 speed weapons. You will move so much faster due to it.

btw, I am loving your build so far mate.
Leveled a flicker strike to 80 first but made me dizzy and leveled this to 88 now, loving it!
Hey! Very nice guide, I am thinking of doing your build(EQ version) for my first HC playthrough. I wonder if it would be viable to do this build with 1H + shield setup, changing 2H nodes for shield nodes.

Or would that be defensive overkill/too much of DPS loss?
Last edited by nefczi on Dec 13, 2017, 7:00:17 AM
Hey man great build I’m having a lot of fun with it.

One issue though, i feel like I’m missing a ton of life. Currently sitting at level 85 have all the life nodes that you have in your tree layout and I only have 4900 health. All my items have decent life rolls on them as well, so I’m pretty confused.
"
Joffnir wrote:

One issue though, i feel like I’m missing a ton of life. Currently sitting at level 85 have all the life nodes that you have in your tree layout and I only have 4900 health. All my items have decent life rolls on them as well, so I’m pretty confused.

100% dude im at lvl 79 and i only have 3.5k hp even tho my items half hp on them except tabula maybe but i still havent taken all the life nodes but still im very low on hp

I have all the life nodes in the planner, so that’s 200ish % with at least 75 life on every item besides weapon and I’m still under 5k.
"
RabzH wrote:
"
Joffnir wrote:

100% dude im at lvl 79 and i only have 3.5k hp even tho my items half hp on them except tabula maybe but i still havent taken all the life nodes but still im very low on hp

You should check all your gear and get max role in life everywhere you can.
Im lv 79 sitting on 4.9k and still havent taken many life nodes including the constitution life node ( which gives around 300hp?).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aduine/characters

Hello everyone, as a small background been playing for quite sometime but went as a thickJugg for league start cause i wanted to famr UberLab. Sadly this wasnt a thing happening anytime soon since it took me so long to ever get a damn 5L ( 220 fusing ) and only found around 15c in the wild. Good thing im ok-ish at flipping some currency and made some enough to finaly get there. The belly dropped from a boss, so it was a nice upgrade for me.

Right now i just bought a kaom sign and the prophecy to make it a kaom's way.

Yesterday when i hit lvl 83 and tried my hand at UberLab and it was nice for izaro part 1. could literaly stand there and not evebn lose more then 20% of my life i had to click 1 life pot 2 time. So went nice. But then i got totaly destroyed, 1 shotted during part 2 when he did that thing that look like 1 lacerate beam but white. not sure of the attack.

So anyhow im here to ask if you have any very small upgrade i should really do. 5.5k life btw and currently 7 Endu charge + fortify linked on my main attack.

Thansk to help me. Maybe im too low and should try to get 90 before trying that ?
"
Aduine wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aduine/characters

Hello everyone, as a small background been playing for quite sometime but went as a thickJugg for league start cause i wanted to famr UberLab. Sadly this wasnt a thing happening anytime soon since it took me so long to ever get a damn 5L ( 220 fusing ) and only found around 15c in the wild. Good thing im ok-ish at flipping some currency and made some enough to finaly get there. The belly dropped from a boss, so it was a nice upgrade for me.

Right now i just bought a kaom sign and the prophecy to make it a kaom's way.

Yesterday when i hit lvl 83 and tried my hand at UberLab and it was nice for izaro part 1. could literaly stand there and not evebn lose more then 20% of my life i had to click 1 life pot 2 time. So went nice. But then i got totaly destroyed, 1 shotted during part 2 when he did that thing that look like 1 lacerate beam but white. not sure of the attack.

So anyhow im here to ask if you have any very small upgrade i should really do. 5.5k life btw and currently 7 Endu charge + fortify linked on my main attack.

Thansk to help me. Maybe im too low and should try to get 90 before trying that ?

How much armor do you have? from the items i guess thats around 5k? if so you should aim for much higher armor to in order to withstand Izaro's attacks.( gloves 300 ,boots 400 ,helm ~700 ,)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info