[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
"
hers wrote:
So when should I start using 2H axes instead of 2x 1h? I'm at lvl 43 now, act 4 (HC)

I leveled starting with using a 2H weapon. By level 20, I was steamrolling the content. But I did craft some decent phy weapons and purchased (~1C) a good axe to get me into maps.

Got started late this league but i concur ive been absolutely wrecking EVERYTHING so far. Bought a Wideswing and its been gg. Using sunder btw.
Hey, I'm completely new to this game so when i was looking for starter builds i came across this one and have started using it.

Is the build your using for abyss the same as your sunder tree or EQ tree, is it possible to get an up to date poe.builder for us plebs who cbf mousing over the gear to find out what gems are used and what levels lol.

cheers
Last edited by Primoxtremo on Dec 12, 2017, 3:22:08 AM
Hey 99prosorc - awesomely awesome build; love wrecking with it!
Last edited by H3avyM3tal on Dec 12, 2017, 6:20:05 AM
Hey m8 love the guide and was playing the EQ setup but died to bluescreen (cry)

now trying the sunder version and i just got multistrike and it feels horrible, and i noticed you dident use it in the 3.1 4th day vid in uberlabs could you go more into detail about this ? thnx <3
"
tenashi wrote:
Hey m8 love the guide and was playing the EQ setup but died to bluescreen (cry)

now trying the sunder version and i just got multistrike and it feels horrible, and i noticed you dident use it in the 3.1 4th day vid in uberlabs could you go more into detail about this ? thnx <3

I switched to maim to be able to focus Izaro.
Hey 99,

Great build and my question is kind of off topic but when you are farming uber, what is your go to helm to enchant? Devotos, starks or a base shaped helm?
"
Hey 99,

Great build and my question is kind of off topic but when you are farming uber, what is your go to helm to enchant? Devotos, starks or a base shaped helm?

I prefer Starkonja and ilvl 84+ bases (maybe a shaped one).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 12, 2017, 12:34:52 PM
Any tips for hc abyss league? just got to act 7 and its my first time playing the expansion so i don't know what to expect.

i have about 35 chaos but idk if i should buy something now. im waiting for lvl 58 to get a 2h axe
Last edited by toscomvl on Dec 12, 2017, 3:01:21 PM
"
toscomvl wrote:
Any tips for hc abyss league?

Proper map mods on high tier maps.
why maim? how does it boost our damage loving the build btw

also why multistrike instead of faster attacks?
Last edited by RabzH on Dec 12, 2017, 11:27:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info