[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
I got yesterday cheap 5 link brass dome for 20 c, gonna try with that.

Gonna chance Unstoppable to Unbreakable later when I can use devoto devotion and get art of the gladiator. I thought that Juggernaut Unstoppable gonna help for Brass dome reduced movement speed but not.

What you suggest for fast mapping setup to level up to 80? Or which lvl did u start ulab?

Did yesterday a1-a10 end (not killed kitava yet) in 5 hours with all bosses and 3 labs :) Merc lab done at lvl 61. Build feels good.

Join /trade 820 and do some T15 Beachhead Harbinger Maps - 3c / spot at the moment. This will take you to 90 super fast ;) Setup is also fine for mapping. There isn't really anything that you can change. For just farming U-Lab, 86-89 is fine if you have all the skill points from quests.
Build is very good for lab. Very fast and almost immortal for traps, argus and izaro. Started ulab yesterday at lvl 73, did like 10 runs. Had 4,4 k life :) Even ghosted argus couldn't do damage for me. My damage is still shit, so that was problem cause killed 2 times one of lietnaunts so 1 treasure key less.But at level 80 this gonna rock so much. Very happy for build. Noticed that it's actually very fast to level this char in maps with cyclone.

Items used ulab at lvl 73:

What is the reasoning for having fortify on main skill as opposed to just having it on leap slam and leaping just to keep it up. this would allow for another damage gem (more than what fortify provides) to the 5L setup.
"
crazyidiotg wrote:
What is the reasoning for having fortify on main skill as opposed to just having it on leap slam and leaping just to keep it up. this would allow for another damage gem (more than what fortify provides) to the 5L setup.

It's because juggernaut ascedancy Unyielding

"30% increased Damage while you have Fortify
1.5% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second while you have Fortify
25% increased effect of Fortify on You"

I find it also much more easier and smoother to not jumping around when killing izaro, u can just facetank him and spam sunder.
Kinda dont get this Fortify in the main skill too. Especially on Izaro when you have a 6-link you can pretty much kill it within the 5 seconds after your first jump.
Last edited by Kutosh on Aug 24, 2017, 7:37:01 AM
"
"
crazyidiotg wrote:

It's because juggernaut ascedancy Unyielding

"30% increased Damage while you have Fortify
1.5% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second while you have Fortify
25% increased effect of Fortify on You"

I find it also much more easier and smoother to not jumping around when killing izaro, u can just facetank him and spam sunder.

What about brutality for 6 link???
I meant ruthless, sorry , think its gonna be a huge damage boost , more than maim for sure?
"
Kutosh wrote:
Kinda dont get this Fortify in the main skill too. Especially on Izaro when you have a 6-link you can pretty much kill it within the 5 seconds after your first jump.

Leap setup includes Culling Strike with Quality = Faster Attack Speed -> Faster Leaping.

It's a pain to leap while using sunder, because of the animation of sunder/multistrike and kinda "slow" attack speed of the two handed weapon.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 24, 2017, 11:36:42 AM
does anyone else have mana issues with this build or do i miss something?
"
does anyone else have mana issues with this build or do i miss something?

You need mana leech on 1 item or jewel ;) I got it on my gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info