[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Awesome build. Did Uber lab at level 77 for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vIEpUMlW3k&feature=youtu.be
"
Awesome build. Did Uber lab at level 77 for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vIEpUMlW3k&feature=youtu.be

Easy :)
"
How much sunder dps is?

In hideout with Hatred + Herald of Ash: 86,000 Sunder tooltip dps (5L Disfavour).
"
turtle008 wrote:
"
Golem is just nice to have, but it's also fine to play without one. For T16 Phoenix I switch Golem to Purity of Fire. It's also possible to use Golem in a CWDT setup, but don't bother too much. This build is NOT a Shaper farmer ;)

do you think you'll have enough damage to kill shaper once for the league challenges?

Only with really, really, really good gear.
Would you recommend the same tree for HC?
Maybe life on jewels and less damage and that's it?
Will give update!
Cheers.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
Xeian wrote:
Would you recommend the same tree for HC?
Maybe life on jewels and less damage and that's it?
Will give update!
Cheers.

Yeah there isn't really anything to change in the tree - skill all bleeding nodes in the end or life nodes instead. Let me know about your progession!
I'm having serious Mana issues with this build. Just hit 70 and cannot keep mana up without a mana potion slotted.
"
Lodius85 wrote:
I'm having serious Mana issues with this build. Just hit 70 and cannot keep mana up without a mana potion slotted.

You need mana leech on one item / jewel -> problem solved ;)
hello, i tryed this build so my dps low 44k in ho herald+hatred 6link

"
TheGrammaton wrote:
hello, i tryed this build so my dps low 44k in ho herald+hatred 6link

I'm at 86,000 in HO with Hatred + Herald - nothing else - 5 L weapon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info