[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
nefczi wrote:
"
PotatoPops wrote:
Do I choose either Earthquake or Sunder or am I supposed to use Sunder until a certain point when i can switch to Earthquake because I was looking to mostly just use Earthquake. Great work on the guide btw im almost done leveling

I belive you can start using Earthquake as soon as you hit level 28, but it may feel realy clunky without all the "reduce duration" stuff. Thats why people use diferent leveling skill(like Sunder) and then switch to EQ later, towards endgame.

Just pick both, Sunder at level 12 and then Earthquake at 28, and level them both, see what you prefere for leveling. I started leveling with Molten Strike( I hate Sunder), and at lvl 31 will try swiching to Earthquake, as we get access to Less Duration gem then. If it feels too clunky, I will go back to Molten strike and try again later when I get other less duration stuff(Warped Timepiece amulet or less EQ duration enchant on helmet.

Nah what I meant was when you hit end game do you use sunder until you get a certain gear setup where you can switch to earthquake?
Almost level 90 with this build, Only got ~20 deaths from me being lazy or forgetting to refresh endurance charges.

Hoping to pickup a nice 2k+ armor chest, but wanted to ask if the Brass Dome would be overkill and would be better just going for a 2k+ armour piece with life/res.
love the build so far thank you!

Why did u switch to EQ day 6? do u find the clearspeed/overall dps to be higher?
"
Manaio wrote:
Hi, thanks for help us with this build...i noticed that for bandits is write to help oak, but in pastebin build is write to kill all...which is better?

I prefer Oak in the beginning - you can switch anytime. I will switch after fixing my final gear.
"
Dlouds wrote:
love the build so far thank you!

Why did u switch to EQ day 6? do u find the clearspeed/overall dps to be higher?

Just play whatever you like / prefer or try out both - EQ and Sunder are pretty close damagewise. EQ requires proper gear though!
"
alucardtnuoc wrote:
Almost level 90 with this build, Only got ~20 deaths from me being lazy or forgetting to refresh endurance charges.

Hoping to pickup a nice 2k+ armor chest, but wanted to ask if the Brass Dome would be overkill and would be better just going for a 2k+ armour piece with life/res.

It's fine to use Brass Dome. I prefer a body armour with life and res though.
"
PotatoPops wrote:
"
nefczi wrote:
"
PotatoPops wrote:
Do I choose either Earthquake or Sunder or am I supposed to use Sunder until a certain point when i can switch to Earthquake because I was looking to mostly just use Earthquake. Great work on the guide btw im almost done leveling

I belive you can start using Earthquake as soon as you hit level 28, but it may feel realy clunky without all the "reduce duration" stuff. Thats why people use diferent leveling skill(like Sunder) and then switch to EQ later, towards endgame.

Just pick both, Sunder at level 12 and then Earthquake at 28, and level them both, see what you prefere for leveling. I started leveling with Molten Strike( I hate Sunder), and at lvl 31 will try swiching to Earthquake, as we get access to Less Duration gem then. If it feels too clunky, I will go back to Molten strike and try again later when I get other less duration stuff(Warped Timepiece amulet or less EQ duration enchant on helmet.

Nah what I meant was when you hit end game do you use sunder until you get a certain gear setup where you can switch to earthquake?

Just play whatever you like / prefer or try out both - EQ and Sunder are pretty close damagewise. EQ requires proper gear though!
Build is really looking nice I'm trying to choose one for myself for abysus. I'm still a noob in this game.

It looks like it can do more than duelist sunder.

Could you also put which gems to put in which gear? That would be great.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
alucardtnuoc wrote:

It's fine to use Brass Dome. I prefer a body armour with life and res though.

Wonder if I go nuts and get some high res items if dome + abyssus would be worth it.

Might try it out after I get more jewels with attack speed and damage.
Hey 99prosorc.

Do you recommend to level CWDT to lvl 20 or better stop at a certain level? My CWDT is now lvl 14 and procs if taken 1980 damage taken ... i find that very high. I linked Blood Rage und Vulnerability to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info